What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

3 quid, although I think I've run out of HD DVDs that I actually want to own, rather than buy on impulse because they're so friggin' cheap.

..I think I've run out of HD DVDs that I actually want to own, rather than buy on impulse because they're so friggin' cheap.
IDK about now because it's not near me, but Fry's Electronics (the last I heard) was selling HD-DVDs for like $2.50 a pop.

I finally got a good deal on The Case of the Scorpion's Tail; another Sergio Martino giallo for the collection, just hope it's better than Torso.

Django Shoots First
is probably crap but it was only £2 and I love spaghetti westerns. I can file it next to my copies of Django and Django Kill...If you Live, Shoot!

Away We Go

The Brothers Bloom
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Species- I've never seen it
Dude Where's My Car- It is funny
Rabid- Looked good

Another vote here. Damn fine early Cronenberg. Grim, scuzzy, visceral.

"The Hunger" - Upgrade from VHS.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 5" - Had to fill in the the gap!

"Insanitarium"

"Dying Breed"

Species- I've never seen it
Rabid- Looked good
Another vote for Rabid here and a suggestion to check out Shivers, too. I like Species too. A little trivia, Michelle Williams plays the young Sil.

I like The Hunger too, 42. + rep for that.

Another vote for Rabid here and a suggestion to check out Shivers, too. I like Species too. A little trivia, Michelle Williams plays the young Sil.

I like The Hunger too, 42. + rep for that.

Why thank you. Love the opening especially.

season 1 of pokemon (i miss back when pokemon was good)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
nice buy, mrs darcy!! any extras??

i know i have the special edition from a few years ago but i had to buy it when i saw that it included ''The Dreamer of Oz''!!!

X-Men origins Wolverine
X-Men Animated series vloume three and vloume four
Smallville seaon six
Batman beyond seaon 3
the terminator 3
race to witch mountian
the flistones seaon one
Bluecrush
oh god
fluke
big bully
Batman and robion

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Wow, you must have some missing keys on your keyboard.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg