I hate this part

Tools    

I guess i should introduce myself - i've never been very good at these things -
I'm currently finishing my medical residency, live in Buenos Aires, argentina ( where?!) and suffer of an incurable obsession to movies and all things related to them.
I seriously believe that in a parallel universe i would have studied film or screenwriting...and then i could spend my days catching up on all the movies i haven't yet seen.
Anywho... i'm looking foward to reading from all of you and learning more about this amazing art form.
Ciao!

Hi C.D...nice name, nice Avie, and great intro, Welcome.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
BTW, English is not my first language.... so expect any kind of mistakes and feel free to comment on them and correct them... i'm always wanting to learn more
also, i might not be able to explain myself properly... so let me know if you have to struggle with any of my posts

Love Fightclub by the way... good signature.

There are two good American movies set in Buenos Aires: the Rita Hayworth/Glenn Ford classic Gilda (1946) and the odd indie cult flick Apartment Zero (1989) starring Colin Firth and Hart Bochner, directed by actor Martin Donovan.

Apartment Zero was actually filmed in Buenos Aires, but Gilda was in the age when everything was faked on Studio backlots.

ANYway, welcome to MoFo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ooooh... i did not know this! I will definitely be on the lookout for both of them, thanks Holden Pike!!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome! Gilda is fantastic stuff. The antagonist is quite memorable!