Favourite Horror Movie Death Scenes...

Tools    

Friday The 13th part 3 with the kid in the wheelchair,ol' jason got him with a machete in the head,that was sweet . . .
That was a man, and it was part two.

Registered Creature
In The Night Flier when it showed everybody in the airport all bloody and eaten and dead. Not my favorite scene though.

That was a man, and it was part two.
Thank you.I couldnt remember which one it was.A machete in the head is pretty memorable.

High Tension: barbwire stick to the Face, Classic and a decent movie

The Fly 2. The bad-ass security guy's head got crushed by the elevator. That really stopped everyone's heartbeat in the theater because it was so surprising and shocking.

Though he did not die, the main baddie, the chairman or president of the company holding Eric Stoltz's character turned into that helpless mutated creature. Now that's way terrible than death.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
The opening kill of Scream when he stabs her to death and then guts her and hangs her from a tree like hunters gut and hang deer.

The opening kill of Scream when he stabs her to death and then guts her and hangs her from a tree like hunters gut and hang deer.
That is not a cool death scene. My poor Drew. Love Scream. Hate that shot.

For sure that weasley lawyer guy from Jurassic Park.

A T-Rex ate him while he was hiding in a toilet stall. That was hilarious...though I do feel bad for the guy's family (must've been a tough funeral)

the satanic rites of dracula the sacrifice of the naked blonde maggie fitzgerald

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
The death scene of Joey Carp in Curse of the Puppet Master by the puppet Tunneler.

OK I like all the death scenes in the Puppet Master series!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Well, I like in American Psycho when Patrick Kills Paul. One of my favourites.

I also liked in SaW 5 when Hoffman pushes him in the trap and crushes and bleeds him to death.

That's all I could think of now, because those were the most recent horror movies I've seen.

der
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Spoilers below
I suppose the "skinning scene" in The Black Cat is not purely a horror film death scene, though death comes soon after to both of the main characters, yet it undoubtedly deserves to be mentioned among the greatest horror film scenes in cinema history. Featuring two actors that have sealed their names into horror film history, The Black Cat was far ahead of it's time and featured one of the most bone chilling scenes to come out of the 1930's that remains ominously formidable and portentously chilling to this day. Lugosi nailed his part in this one folks.

when johnny Depp became a blood fountain in the first Nightmare on Elm Street, not a horror movie, but in hot fuzz whent the church pillar falls on dudes head, popping it like a grape, in Sweeney Todd, when Sweeney finaly gets his revenge on the judge.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
More death scenes! The following movies!

1. Puppet Master 1 Neil Gallagher's death scene. ( From the unrated version)

2. Puppet Master 1 when Frank Forrester, when Leech Woman spit leeches on him.

3. Puppet Master 3 When Tunneler drilled through the German driver.

I know so many are from Puppet Master films. But I have more from these movies. These are just my top three.