What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My fave song from 2005:

"I'm Going to Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart" by eels (with strings)

"In a Mellow Tone", McCoy Tyner
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm in a "Dear God can anything help this headache mood."

So I'm listening to this, Chopin Nocturne and other soft but engrossing pieces before bed.

"Sailing Shoes"/"Hey Julia"/"Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley"
Robert Palmer

"You're a strain on my eyeses
and you're full of surprises
Love materializes soon as you come near..."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Julian Cope - World Shut Your Mouth

The Bard of Tamworth...on Wogan!

I like to read those "this day in history" sites everyday... and according to one site, a song my Dad used to play a lot when I was a kid was released today in 1969...

In the year 2525 ~ Zager & Evans

Anyone know if this was a "one hit wonder" or was it even a hit? I've never heard anything else by them...

I'd like to take the time to dedicate this song to Mark F, who truly believe that disco should never die.

Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind, and Fire

Oh yeah . . . get down . . . and get funky!

A system of cells interlinked