What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

FREAKING OUT!

Tomorrow is my first Final Examination and this just isnt the right time to do exams. My grandfather has just decided he's going to apply for euthanasia and im feeling so f**ked up right now im sure ill f**k it up tomorrow
sorry for the language

And do check my "art": Deviant

Okay... I definitely want one of those...

glad to be back on this site after a few weeks away. Had exams so had to resist the internet in furtherance of my education. But finished yesterday so glad to back! Oh ya i am also HUNGOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad exams are over and you're back...

just realised i recently celebrated a 4 year anniversary on this board - sweet
Congrats!

I am trying to decide what to do today...
You can come help me decide where to put the furniture, hang pictures etc...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

fbi
just got my laptop fixed for £55. wow, it only broke last night but i felt so naked without it.

sorry for the language
No ****ing problem! Good luck with the exam, and everything.
Do relax. Stress will eat you alive. Trust me there!

Okay... I definitely want one of those...

You can come help me decide where to put the furniture, hang pictures etc...
Purdy, ain't it!?! It was funny, but I never pictured wanting one. Then a couple of years ago, I was using one on someone else's house, took it home to try out, and couldn't believe how clean my sidewalks were suppose to be. I blasted everything I could.

Did you just move? You probably said so in this thread, already, but I've missed it somehow.

So, right now I'm going to make a few posts, and then go shopping. I planted a million fruits, and veges, yesterday. I want to do more today, and since the weather people were wrong once again, I can. They suck at it, this year.

You have high standards and it is tough for you to feel happy at the end of the day if someone does not tell you so. I do not mean me or anyone outside your immediate comfort zone, but if no one says thank you or gives you a hug or whatever, it seems like you are just taken for granted.
Although I am like the other things that you listed, and we seem to be a lot alike in those ways, this other part, isn't me. I don't wait to hear a thank you. I don't need to hear it. "Thank you!" ... two words. "I am sorry!" ... three words. "I love you!" ... three words. Anyone can say them. Showing them is different. It shows in how they treat me. That is what I pay attention to. If they mean it, I will see it in their actions. If they truly care, I will know.

The People's Republic of Clogher
FREAKING OUT!

Tomorrow is my first Final Examination and this just isnt the right time to do exams. My grandfather has just decided he's going to apply for euthanasia and im feeling so f**ked up right now im sure ill f**k it up tomorrow
sorry for the language
Sheesh. Keep your chin up, kid, once you're 'in the zone' tomorrow you won't have any other thoughts than your exam until it's over.

I had a sinus infection during my finals and the college allowed me to do them away from the main hall, along with just one other girl. I didn't realise until everything was finished that she was alongside me because she was having cancer treatment.

That made me feel really small...

Purdy, ain't it!?! It was funny, but I never pictured wanting one. Then a couple of years ago, I was using one on someone else's house, took it home to try out, and couldn't believe how clean my sidewalks were suppose to be. I blasted everything I could.
I've thought about buying one before but just never got around to it... but now I think I'll track one down. It really would come in handy around 'mud town'...

Did you just move? You probably said so in this thread, already, but I've missed it somehow.
No, not lately anyway. I just got tired of sleeping on a Futon... so I broke down and bought a bed... and one thing led to another... so... now the neighbors are keeping a close eye out in the hopes of getting a peek at whatever it is I am getting delivered next...

And my bank account is screaming...

Although I am like the other things that you listed, and we seem to be a lot alike in those ways, this other part, isn't me. I don't wait to hear a thank you. I don't need to hear it. "Thank you!" ... two words. "I am sorry!" ... three words. "I love you!" ... three words. Anyone can say them. Showing them is different. It shows in how they treat me. That is what I pay attention to. If they mean it, I will see it in their actions. If they truly care, I will know.

Well for me I was thinking about my kids, lately they just seem to take things for granted. I know they do care, but sometimes they get caught up and hearing it at least lets me know they are thinking about the things I do for them. Ah well I am a sap I know.

FREAKING OUT! My grandfather has just decided he's going to apply for euthanasia and im feeling so f**ked up right now
Its ok to be f**ked up over your Granddad that is so sad

I'm listening to Ozzy. \m/

And waiting for my web host to reply to my message.

Well, now I am chatting with my friends on ym, listening to music and checking my mail.

FREAKING OUT!

sorry for the language
Just finished my Dutch exam and it was pretty ok. I knew all the answers. Now learning for Physics and History, the exams of tomorrow

Missed the top post earlier... glad part of your exams are over and good luck with the rest... I'm sure you'll do fine...

As for your grandfather... HUGE HUG... That has to be a hard decision for anyone to make... Is your grandfather ill?

Just finished my Dutch exam and it was pretty ok. I knew all the answers. Now learning for Physics and History, the exams of tomorrow
If you knew all the answers you should be fine, now hope it goes well for tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandad, that must be very hard for your family to cope with.
Take care
x