What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Walk Hard:The Dewey Cox Story. The main reason i bought it was because i was at walmart buying a sledgehammer (for reasons that i will reveal here but lets just say i had fun with it) and i had nothing better to do other than buy it.

Blast of Silence

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

Lars and the Real Girl

Juno
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Juno

Walk Hard:The Dewey Cox Story. The main reason i bought it was because i was at walmart buying a sledgehammer (for reasons that i will reveal here but lets just say i had fun with it) and i had nothing better to do other than buy it.
LOL nothing like a sledgehammer and dewey cox dvd...Ah wally world the only place were you can get tools and dvds!! Thanks walmart!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

both of these are great. I love Point Break, it could just be that one of my good friends name is Johnny Utah!

.....doesn't know what to put here!
Me and my bro went splits on the whole Father Ted episodes, good craic

That's dissapointing that the Collectors Edition is bad, I was going to get it, oh well!
It's not as bad as he says it is. I have the same thing and it's fine.

Juno and Good Luck Chuck

25th Hour: Edword Norton At His best

The rules of attraction: Very underrated film. been wanting to get it for a while