What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just got back from the gym. My gym also lends DVDs, so i wanted to return the one i got yesterday, but i forgot to put the disc back in the box. Ten miles by bike for nothing (except some good exercize, because the wind was killing me)

And do check my "art": Deviant

Thinking about what to eat because my stomach is growling.

Certifiably troglodytic.
listening to tornado watches in the distance...trying not to be so scared! so far no damage in my area!! thankfully....
Keep an eye to the sky or local news or weather radio if you have one and know what you need to do if there's a warning for your county and you'll be fine. We just got a watch issued for our area here too but I live on the northern end of this stuff where it isn't as volatile. Most watches go for longer than the real tornado threat so you probably have just a few more hours, depending on where you live.

Here's an up-to-date map of current watches, warnings, etc. You can even go to the upper left and type in your location and bring up a zoomed in radar for your area to see if the storms have passed.

Did the storms move through already where you are?

Listening to the news and hoping all our MoFo's are safe and sound....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

finishing off my job and gonna go as soon as possible..leaving out some post before leaving..

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
on my first day off of three and i feel like crap. i have strep thoart for the 1st time in yrs!! i am going to take another nap now.

on my first day off of three and i feel like crap. i have strep thoart for the 1st time in yrs!! i am going to take another nap now.

... Oh yuck... I haven't had strep throat in ages but haven't forgotten how bad it makes you feel.... hope you get better real soon...

Right now I'm taking a break from cleaning... which is not on my list of favorite things to do...

Faintly detecting the aroma of burned vegetable soup in my house.
Remember how I said, I felt like being a nit-pick, when I fixed your avatar? I looked at it today, to see how tough it would be, to edit that black circle off of it. That baby has 30 freakin' screens. I don't know about you, but I'm thinkin' it adds some character to it. It's special . . . and I'm not that bored!

Certifiably troglodytic.
Remember how I said, I felt like being a nit-pick, when I fixed your avatar? I looked at it today, to see how tough it would be, to edit that black circle off of it. That baby has 30 freakin' screens. I don't know about you, but I'm thinkin' it adds some character to it. It's special . . . and I'm not that bored!
Good night!!.....30 screens? I don't blame you. That's nuts.

I love it anyway and you're still my heroine for the set-up

it feels like that i'm dropping down..i feel sleepy and tired...but i have to work..grrr..this feeling really sucks me out..