Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
I cry all the time watching movies. Heck, even commercials can make me misty. Happy scenes, sad scenes, doesn't matter.

Johann von Goethe

Originally posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I cried during E.T. when the alien was dying in the creek. That was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Makes me want to cry right now.

Me too...

I also cried in some scenes in Armageddon and Titanic

Yeah..Especially to the movies like Il Mare,City of Angels,A Walk to Remember and The Notebook.

I Cried mostly on those Movies that I thought was great and turns out that it wasn't....I cried most of the time asking why..why..why did I spend my money too a lousy type of movie!! hehe

Oh yeah, I'll cry if a movie is emotionally affecting. Genrally it's just one line or scene that will get to me. Two of the biggest offenders:

"That'll do, Pig. That'll do."

and

"Superman." (Sorry, couldn't find the relevant pic)

Certifiably troglodytic.

-I really blubbered in the end of this one. When the credits rolled in the theater (which was about half-full), no one got up to leave. The lights came up; still, no one moves. Suddenly and without turning, a gentleman perhaps in his late 60's (from what I could tell from the back of his head) 5 rows ahead of me yells in a cracking voice: TURN.....THE..LIGHTS.....DOWN!
-Signs got me a bit too...particularly with the "last supper" scene where they all go at it. Little Abigail was great there (and got it in one take, according to Rory Culkin). Was neat to see that all the things Gibson's character dismissed as God's inattentiveness actually turned out to be the very mode of God's providential intervention. Theologically, I thought that was right on.

-Saving Private Ryan. BIG snot fest, here. We were in the theater for it with about 80% war vets (many WW2 vets). I'll never forget that experience and their reaction.

-Contact. Yes, Contact. Especially when Eleanor Arroway is
WARNING: "Contact" spoilers below
in the machine finally, beholding the celestial sights, exclaiming and trying to make scientific sense of something that naturally escapes it: "Some celestial event. No - no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should've sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea." I could make a case that that might have been somewhat of a "confession" of faith for Arroway.
I also boo-hooed at the end when the credit "For Carl" comes up (who died in 1996). As a kid, I watched each and every episode of Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" in 1980 faithfully every Sunday night. He helped fuel my current love for astronomy.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My wife DIES every time she thinks about Captain Miller and his wife.

I cried at the end of Kes tonight, but I predicted I would when it came on .(I'd never seen it!)

Put me in your pocket...
I cry all the time watching movies. Heck, even commercials can make me misty. Happy scenes, sad scenes, doesn't matter.
Same here. I'm pretty soft hearted also. Commercials can get to me too. And, in some movies, that I've seen over and over, the opening song can get me misty before the movie's even started.

A system of cells interlinked
Sure, but, men do.

It's silly to hide from one's feelings...

I'm a bunch of a hell!
Yes I usually cry with the movies which has a happy ending,very touching and very inspiring.

I didn't cry for the movie Armageddon but I felt so sad.,

I almost cried at the end of Titanic… not because the ship sank -- I kinda knew that was going to happen... and definitely not because of Jack… but when it was finally over, my back side was so numb it brought tears to my eyes when I stood up…

Other than that.... Old Yeller and My Dog Skip both had me ... and The Wind That Shakes the Barley and Skins both brought tears to my eyes... and curse words to my lips...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes.
I always get emotional when I watch, "The Wizard of Oz."
Dorothy having to say good-bye when when she leaves Oz tears me up.
There are some other movies too, but I can't think of them at the moment.

A system of cells interlinked
I didn't cry for the movie Armageddon but I felt so sad.,
Hey, me too! I was so, so sad that I actually watched the entire film, thinking that at some point, it might start to entertain me. Sill me...it is a Michael Bay film, after all.

I should have known!