What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

A Prairie Home Companion

"Scrubs" (SEASON FOUR)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Got This is Spinal Tap on DVD last week.

Is That Your Best?
Where The Heart Is- I have loved this movie for years and Natalie portman is brilliant in it. So I finally had some money and spent it that way.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

I havent bought a new movie in a while, but after I saw Rest Stop at Fangoria, I think I've decided to pick it up. I'm pretty sure it comes out in a couple weeks on DVD with a bunch of special features. Should be pretty sweet.

A system of cells interlinked
Just saw Black Hawk Down for the first time recently... Pretty damn good.

Dr. Strngelove Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

ORO
Hmm...

I also bought the complete SPORTS NIGHT set and BRIDE OF THE MONSTER for $2.

The longest yard - it was only £2!!!

In Heaven Everything Is Fine

Meh, it was only nine bucks and for some reason I still didn't own Lost in Translation.

V for Vendetta

The last DVD i bought was 'Down to the Bone' -just preordered on Amazon yesterday. I saw The Departed and really liked Vera Farmiga's role in it. I also saw an interview with Martin Scorsese where he talked about her and mentioned her starring role in "Down to the Bone." I immediately looked up information on it and decided to buy it - I didn't know at the time but it won a couple of Sundance awards. I can't wait to see it... i will let you know how it was when i do!
-Lauren