I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Daaaaamn Sexy Celeb puts it around quite a bit doesn't he.

Originally Posted by Randal Graves
sexy celeb ure a female rite????

HOLY ****!!!!

IM NOT RANDAL GRAVES>>>I LIED>>>IM DANTE

A system of cells interlinked
HOLY ****!!!!

IM NOT RANDAL GRAVES>>>I LIED>>>IM DANTE
You have picked up on the trick, now... haven't you? You know, like, how could SC have posted that about you weeks before you actually joined the site? Come on now, you can figure it out

Originally Posted by Sedai
You have picked up on the trick, now... haven't you? You know, like, how could SC have posted that about you weeks before you actually joined the site? Come on now, you can figure it out
hehe lol...i know...but w/e,,,its still scary...my name is Randal Graves and i join and i c a post about sum ****faced fag loving Randal Graves...who happens to share the same name as i do...its like in office space...with micheal bolton lol...anywayz from now on im gonna keep my distance from SC

How does a spring wedding in Milian sound?

A system of cells interlinked
hehe lol...i know...but w/e,,,its still scary...my name is Randal Graves and i join and i c a post about sum ****faced fag loving Randal Graves...who happens to share the same name as i do...its like in office space...with micheal bolton lol...anywayz from now on im gonna keep my distance from SC
Nope, you don't get it.

You are the only one that it says Randal Graves for.... It doesn't say that when other people read it....

have you visited witchy today???
ha ha...............very funny.......

glad someone loves me!

monkey business

Yes we can go to Vegas right now!

But, who are you by the way ?

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love fortdecafe.

fortdecafe is just to die for and I can't live another day without fortdecafe. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

fortdecafe, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

fortdecafe, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, fortdecafe, now and forever.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
lol!! That was pretty neat. I wonder how he did that?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
We could tell you, but we'd have to kill you. I don't think this thread will ever die. Oh, and yes, I love you too Unregistered!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh, but you won't get very far... I'll find you on my Doppler!

No chance in being a runaway bride, Randy!

im not a bride....its like in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...if he was gay hed be the Butch...making u the Bitch U MOTHER ****ER!

Originally Posted by spudracer
We could tell you, but we'd have to kill you. I don't think this thread will ever die. Oh, and yes, I love you too VeronicaJ!!
Hoezee... somebody loves me, so errr, see you on the backseat of my car wednesday?

And do check my "art": Deviant

No one really loves me, you all just want me for my body

hahaha this thread is hilarious!

are GREAT!!

just joined a forum and somebody loves me!!

I've still got it...

Now, can I afford a divorce? Probably not

Okay- umm IF this thread is directed at me (there aren't 2 PappaSteves right) I only signed up here like a couple minutes ago. I gotta say this is the warmest welcome I've ever received, lol.

I just don't get why someone would take the time to perpetuate a joke like this. Ah well, let's all laugh at the new guy, ha ha ha.