What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by 7thson
Sry Gols, but that is a bit too funny. Is it really true?
Ay. But i didn't pay anything for the first one. I just saved it up til i was really in the mood for a bit of full-on-cinema. And was then sorely disappointed

I really like this very under rated Kevin Smith movie I had to grab it

The last DVD...let me think about it...it was Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher. I saw the movie in school and I found it very good. So I bought it this year.

Sry if I make many mistakes

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
The last dvd i bought was Scent of a Woman. Do you really need a reason to buy a Pacino movie?

The People's Republic of Clogher

Ghostwatch (1992)

A forgotten gem amongst mockumentaries, purchased at a record fair up the street...

Was going to get Degrassi Season 2 but they didnt have it so
ended up walking out with these

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Ren and Stimpy - The Lost Episodes.

I was a fan of the original Ren and Stimpy cartoons when they came out, and I'd heard that there were new ones on cable, but I'd missed them when they aired, and now they are on DVD and I must say that they are just perverse and wrong and absolutely hilarious. "stimpy's Pregnant" is probably the sickest cartoon I've ever seen.

A few 4th of July's ago I had a Stimpy t shirt get burnt up a bit cause of some fool shooting bottle rockets. I almost went to jail cause of that idiot ruining it.

Put me in your pocket...

TCM Archives -
The Laurel and Hardy Collection (The Devil's Brother / Bonnie Scotland) (1933)

Golgot...about your Iceman Cometh boo boo...

if it will make you feel any better...
my brother in-law went to the theater once intending to see...

Unfortunately....

when the film finally started he was really seeing...

Ghostbusters!
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

This One Time At Band Camp...
Failure To Launch
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	10m.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	5704  

ATL
Tsotsi