What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The accusations fly
A couple years ago I would have gone with some lovey dovey R&B/Soul but lately I've been feeling that rock is a better option for said activities and after seeing this SPAM Removed. I'm thinking that Cream and Hoxtons mash-ups are right up my ally.

I unearthed on old CD by the Gin Blossoms and have been listening to it this morning... anybody remember them?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I unearthed on old CD by the Gin Blossoms and have been listening to it this morning... anybody remember them?
Yep. Saw them in concert by accident a few years ago.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Rory Gallagher - Ghost Blues.

He's sadly missed...

I See You When You're Sleeping
Bob Dylan's 'Blonde on Blonde' while the repair guy fixes my oven.

I think I need a new heart - Magnetic fields

Originally Posted by UrgeOverkill
A couple years ago I would have gone with some lovey dovey R&B/Soul but lately I've been feeling that rock is a better option for said activities and after seeing this SPAM Removed. I'm thinking that Cream and Hoxtons mash-ups are right up my ally.

I'm still a fan of "lovey dovey r&b"--preferrably the Isley Brothers (a bit of a fan) --- rock is ok, but I don't think that I'm that talented

Damn, Spam has never changed my mind about music--that must have been one hell of a sandwich.

Originally Posted by UrgeOverkill

Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'm still a fan of "lovey dovey r&b"--preferrably the Isley Brothers (a bit of a fan) --- rock is ok, but I don't think that I'm that talented

Damn, Spam has never changed my mind about music--that must have been one hell of a sandwich.

Checkmate... game's up.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"I'm a Man" - Bo Diddley
"Concrete Jungle" - Bob Marley
"Thirteen" - Elliott Smith
"Shadow Blues" - Laura Veirs
"Hopefully" - My Morning Jacket

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Garden State Soundtrack, I'm in a reflective kinda mood tonight.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Brian Jonestown Massacre.
Had never heard of them until I saw the documentary Dig, but I'm getting right into this troubled genius' stuff!!! Groooooooooooovy.

Michael Angelo - No Boundaries

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Cinder and Smoke" - Iron and Wine

I just bought this album. I like it pretty well so far but I think it's one of those that takes a few lessons to really sink in. Great production on it also; spacious but not too sparse.