Song from Scooby Doo 2

Tools    

What is that song in SD2 when patrick is walking up to velma? you know, the one that goes 'something about the way you look tonight, something about the way that, I cant take my eyes off you...'

Sorry kiddo. I doubt many people here have even seen Scooby Doo 2, let alone know a song from it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A system of cells interlinked
They made second one?

Originally Posted by saved!fan
What is that song in SD2 when patrick is walking up to velma? you know, the one that goes 'something about the way you look tonight, something about the way that, I cant take my eyes off you...'
Of course I haven't seen the movie. I think I managed to get through the first one in a few different very bored sittings on cable TV, but there's no chance in Hell I'll ever be seeing even five minutes of Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.

As for finding a song, first check out the soundtrack CD to see if it is among them.

The way to definitely find it is to watch the end credits of the film itself. They will list all the songs featured in the film, usually in order, whether they appear on the CD or not.

As for the half-remembered lyrics you've posted, the first line could be from the standard "The Way You Look Tonight", sung by many artists including Frankie Sinatra. The first couple verses go...

"Some day, when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight"

The last line of lyrics you've posted could be from the 1967 hit "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli. The first couple verses of that one are...

"You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you"

But since it sounds like you're a fan of the movie, rent it (or buy it) and check the end credits.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Way - Clay Aiken