Fantastic Four Internet Exclusive trailer

Tools    

so what do ya think

i think the trailer was nice and so far it looks like they are sticking to the source very carefully

l8r

Originally Posted by Terminator734
so what do ya think

i think the trailer was nice and so far it looks like they are sticking to the source very carefully

l8r

The "Internet Trailer" as it's so called is actually the footage shown at Showest. It originally got leaked through a bootleg copy somehow on Latino Review and then taken off (for that reason alone). Now, it is officially online and available here in beautiful, crystal clear Quicktime quality.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Has the corny humor

Has the hot girls

Has the fight scenes

Has the evil guy

I give it a solid B...trailer wise anyways
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Randomly visiting for now
cool trailer, thanks Jrs for the trailer link and Terminator for the thread

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I likes it! Looks better now i've seen this trialer compared to the others Apple had up.

Yeah I think it looks good. I hope it will be!

A system of cells interlinked
Saw an extended trailer at Episode III. Wasn't digging some of the writing I was exposed to...