Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Both home teams lose Game 7's...and that lead blown by Denver as mentioned above

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Minny will beat Dallas, and beat Celtics in The Finals.

With 30 seconds left, Jokic bent over forward, when they could have fouled. It's your only chance, albeit a tiny chance. Double-team, go for a steal, foul and hope they miss (since many do, even good FT shooters). If Gobert wouldn't have fouled out, it seems like they would have had him in instead of KAT.

What a collapse by Indiana at the end of the 4th Q...

Up 3, and they don't foul again. Third time I've noticed this. I just can't stand watching bad basketball. If players miss good shots, oh well. But to give a game away.

Up 3, and they don't foul again. Third time I've noticed this. I just can't stand watching bad basketball. If players miss good shots, oh well. But to give a game away.
Not in that game the way the play unfolded.

Right in Gobert's grill

Against Denver, the Wolves were able to take advantage of their less than elite athleticism and ball handling but it took everything they had. They don't have that same edge over Dallas and now they're gassed.

Minny showed they could win on the road. My guess is they win Game 3.

Dallas should run the hell out of the ball and tire them out with Kyrie bringing up the ball and allowing Luka to finish (and not tear his body up even more).

Minny showed they could win on the road. My guess is they win Game 3.

Dallas should run the hell out of the ball and tire them out with Kyrie bringing up the ball and allowing Luka to finish (and not tear his body up even more).
Every one of those games should be a battle.

Should be a good series if Porzingis can come back healthy.