What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Ill Bill - Alien Workshop

Method Man & Redman - How to Roll a Blunt

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

A Tribe Called Quest - The Hop

Aesop Rock - Lucy

Dr. Octagon - Blue Flowers

Incredibad - Metaphor
Follow the The Lonely Island link in my signature and find their songs, this one is funny.

Necro - You're All Dying

Grouch - Once Upon a Rhyme

you're listening to ALL THOSE AT THE SAME TIME? WOW!!!!!!!!!11

Loretta Lynn - Fist City

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
you're listening to ALL THOSE AT THE SAME TIME? WOW!!!!!!!!!11
Yeah, my ears are pretty big so I can listen to a lot of stuff at the same time.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by linespalsy
>I've been keeping my eyes open for a copy of Future Days for a while now. I really like both Ege Bamyasi and Tago Mago. How would you rate Can's pre/post Damo era stuff?
I own everything up until "Soon Over Babaluma". So far Malcolm Mooney has been at a dead tie with Damo Suzuki for my favorite vocalist so "Monster Movie" (unfortunately the only album featuring the vocals of Mooney) is definitely worth looking for. As for the post-Suzuki era, I can't give much commentary, but "Soon Over Babaluma" was a little disappointing. It will probably end up growing on me though.

Arresting your development
Radiohead -Rabbit in your Headlights (video)

Jack Johnson - "Better Together"

The most laid back man in the world.

The People's Republic of Clogher

They're back, my shipmates...

Life sounds good once more.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Jack Johnson - "Better Together"

The most laid back man in the world.
You like this guy? I was kind of likin' his music for awhile until I realized all he did was talk about "all the people" and "they always" or "nobody realizes" and so-on. The music sounds cool but the content is simply a whiny surfer with too much time on his hands. Just my opinion though. I'd like to think George Thorogood would kick his ass in a fight, maybe even break his surfboard or something.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
You like this guy? I was kind of likin' his music for awhile until I realized all he did was talk about "all the people" and "they always" or "nobody realizes" and so-on. The music sounds cool but the content is simply a whiny surfer with too much time on his hands. Just my opinion though. I'd like to think George Thorogood would kick his ass in a fight, maybe even break his surfboard or something.
Sure his messages are kind of Vague a lot of the lyrics not that great as you said it sounds cool. It's just the laid back groove with the injection of funky and bluesy styles that make JJ's music great. It's some of the best music I've heard for relaxing, esp. around a campfire. Besides, if you really wanna talk about whiny, just listen to one of those emo and pop "punk" bands that are flooding the market these days.

Anyway right now im listening to I'll Be Your Mirror - The Velvet Underground.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits

One of my favorites...

Right now I'm listening to The Last of the Mohicans soundtrack...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Garrett
So far Malcolm Mooney has been at a dead tie with Damo Suzuki for my favorite vocalist so "Monster Movie"
Coool, I'll keep my one good eye peeled open for that one as well.

"Soon Over Babaluma" was a little disappointing. It will probably end up growing on me though.
I can definitely see that being the case with anything by Can. I had Ege Bamyasi in my collection for about two years before I was actually able to get into it. I'm so Green is just about the catchiest song ever.

Now playing:
The Sparks - Achoo
&
Various Fist of the Northstar dialog samples.

Listenin to Kasabian- ID fluckin love these guys

Right now I've got on "Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy"
And found he was eating his shoe.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Pulse - The Mad Capsule Markets