The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
This is as festive as I get.....
Gorgeous!

MovieMaker... project coordination is a pretty non-boring job, actually. You get to see everything come together, which is pretty gratifying, and your buns are in the fire if it doesn't.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
MovieMaker... project coordination is a pretty non-boring job, actually. You get to see everything come together, which is pretty gratifying, and your buns are in the fire if it doesn't.
I take that back then.

SUPER STRESS FILLING

You ready? You look ready.
Here's me new one.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	4302  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Ugh... BORING!
This is true comedy, showing an absolute and complete lack of knowledge for what my job pertains to. Oh, please do tell why this job is boring, and how you have even the slightest idea what it is. My job is anything but boring. I wish it was more boring.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Now that is more like it!!!!!

Yeah like you have deadlines or somthing

Anyway my recent desktop:
Attachments

Name:	jup.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	4332  

Anybody know how to do a screen capture in OS X?

Heh.
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

Originally Posted by 7thson
yes, format HD and install windows then hit print screen
No thanks.

The People's Republic of Clogher
New Year - New Desktop (well, for a few days )
Attachments

Views:	183
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	4338  

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
my latest desktop is this picture i took last weekend of rammstein in london at the brixton acadamy hope you all enjoy the pic
Attachments

Name:	rammstein (137)1.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	4470  

Good picture...nice camera.

Here's mine:
Attachments

Views:	195
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	4471  
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
k here's my new one that i made again myself
Wow, I'm impressed. That's pretty nice for a homemade.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
thanx slaytan i do try

escape: thats a pretty nifty pic, i love the new trailer for that film

this is my current one and as much as id love to lie and say i made this i totally didnt
Attachments

Name:	sleepyhollow.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	4472  

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Here's mine:
Slay, where did you get that? Its wonderful, it must be mine...

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by OG-
Why? ATI rules Nvidia any day of the week.

Except all the days that end in Y. Nvidia, for the majority of the time has been the leader in video chip technology and most importantly, support. As of today, the Nvidia line is eating ATI for lunch, sop say pretty much ALL the hardware review sites anyway. In late 2003-2004, ATI pulled ahead in the benches for a bit, but once the next generation came out, Nvidia took the lead again. Sony just signed a big deal with Nvidia, and the next PS will run Nvidia chips. I have owned a fair number of both types of cards, and ATI has some of the worst support I have ever seen, while Nvidia's Forceware suite continues to be amazing, and only improves with each card gen.

You will get into a new gen ATI for cheaper though, as the new Nvidia cards are about $500.

Anyway, my latest desk....

Hmmmm, or not. Graphic manager appears to not be working anymore

....the upload feature seems to be broken (image only 400k)