What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

⬆️ This will annoy me. Who is the guy in the checkered shirt because I have seen him in something?

I have started watching 'The Outsider'. Three episodes in and enjoying to so far.

⬆️ This will annoy me. Who is the guy in the checkered shirt because I have seen him in something?
Michael Cera.

Rewatching Band of Brothers now. It has its flaws but it's pretty good still.
No clue what its flaws are. Perfect show IMO.

Micheal Cera and Superbad or Juno or This is the End
TYVM.

⬆️ Deadwood is good & the sequel movie wasn’t bad either. Tim Olyphant was beyond sexy in the series.

⬆️ Is this when they guess who the hidden guest is? Where are you watching this? YouTube?

⬆️ Is this when they guess who the hidden guest is? Where are you watching this? YouTube?
Yup, the panelist guess what the guest occupation is by asking questions, which get a yes or no answer. They also have a mystery celebrity guest where the panelist wear blindfolds and have to guess who it is. 835 episodes and I'm going to watch them all! The very first shows were OK but after a couple years the cast found their groove and it's hilarious, I laugh all the time. It's on Youtube.

⬆️ I recall seeing Mia Farrow on this show in a YouTube segment. It was cute because Sinatra was trying to guess who it was & it was his wife.

⬆️ I recall seeing Mia Farrow on this show in a YouTube segment. It was cute because Sinatra was trying to guess who it was & it was his wife.
I just seen Sinatra's one time girlfriend as the mystery celebrity guess. So was quite lovely too.

I'm currently binge watching What's My Line? I love this show and it was on TV for 17 years. So plenty of episodes to watch!
BINGO! I love that show. My family started watching it from the git-go in 1950. Although I only vaguely recall the earliest panelists that didn't last, like Hal Block, I've since watched most all of them-- gotta be 90-95% from the main series until 1967, many of them 2 or 3 times. Don't believe I ever saw any of the syndicated versions after Daly retired.

The show is interesting on it's own, but what pleases and gratifies me is how much class, culture, standards, and respect that the panelists and moderator exhibited at every turn-- style and manners that are sadly long gone.

Funny, as a kid I wasn't a fan of Dorothy Kilgallen's, but having become older, I think she's a charming doll..

I've always believed that a revival of the show, done in similar style would be wonderful and popular. But evidently it's been put in pilot production a few times without any buyers.

I suppose the show will remain as a window into the 1950s and on to the '60s. It's a reliable indicator of styles and manners of the day, even more so than most films from that era.

BINGO! I love that show. My family started watching it from the git-go in 1950. Although I only vaguely recall the earliest panelists that didn't last, like Hal Block, I've since watched most all of them-- gotta be 90-95% from the main series until 1967, many of them 2 or 3 times. Don't believe I ever saw any of the syndicated versions after Daly retired.

The show is interesting on it's own, but what pleases and gratifies me is how much class, culture, standards, and respect that the panelists and moderator exhibited at every turn-- style and manners that are sadly long gone.

Funny, as a kid I wasn't a fan of Dorothy Kilgallen's, but having become older, I think she's a charming doll..

I've always believed that a revival of the show, done in similar style would be wonderful and popular. But evidently it's been put in pilot production a few times without any buyers.

I suppose the show will remain as a window into the 1950s and on to the '60s. It's a reliable indicator of styles and manners of the day, even more so than most films from that era.
Very cool that you watched What's My Line? as a kid. I believe it must have been a big hit as some of the guest stars on the show like Desi Arnaz said they watched it every week. The host John Daly has several times mentioned the show getting various awards for best panelist show.

I liked Hal Block and thought he was funny. Though he seemed uncomfortable at times being on the air. I'm now up to the 1954 season and Steve Allen has replaced Block. Allen is funny too..And a big yes to the decorum and respect these people showed while on the public airwaves.