Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

Hey, that's four in a row! Oh well, I've seen it so it didn't get you any points anyway. That's a great movie by the way. More people should watch it.

I've seen it. Great movie. I doubt you're going to find a Scorsese that no one else on here has seen.

You posted that already, and jiraffejustin has seen it.

I bet none of you have seen Hanna Takes the Stairs (2007).

Has anyone else seen The Quiet (2005)?

I doubt anyone else has seen Lucky Girl (2001).

Omg I don’t know why the Scorsese thing is on there!!

Omg I don’t know why the Scorsese thing is on there!!
Oh, right, he just produced it. It's a David Cronenberg film. Well, that explains why I've seen it at least. I'm a big Cronenberg fan. Still, I'm sure there are quite a few MoFo's who've seen it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
gbgoodies sure does catch a lot of these obscure movies.

I rarely go to the movies, so most of the movies that I watch are older movies, and I buy a lot of DVDs cheap at garage sales and flea markets, so I buy a lot of movies that I've never heard of just because they sound interesting, or they star someone that I like. I guess somehow that adds up to a bunch of obscure movies.

Has anyone else seen The Quiet (2005)?

You can cross this one off, watched this piece of relative crap I bought as an Amazon order filler to qualify for free postage

You can cross this one off, watched this piece of relative crap I bought as an Amazon order filler to qualify for free postage
It's one of my favorite movies...

Zombeavers (2014)
Zombeavers I've seen and Blue I've seen. The reason I've seen Blue is because I believe Zotis had a deal where he'd watch someone else's recommendation if you watched his.

The reason I've seen Blue is because I believe Zotis had a deal where he'd watch someone else's recommendation if you watched his.
I think I vaguely remember that. What was your recommendation after you watched Blue?

It's one of my favorite movies...
Wanna buy the dvd? - It's in very good condition, only watched once

Oh, right, he just produced it. It's a David Cronenberg film. Well, that explains why I've seen it at least. I'm a big Cronenberg fan. Still, I'm sure there are quite a few MoFo's who've seen it.
Oh please

Is this the same movie? I haven't watched it yet, but I bought it at a garage sale for $1.

No. the one I posted is a french dark comedy.

If anyone else has seen this, you have my condolences.

I couldn't find a poster for this one.

The Fat Black Pussycat (1963)

Something inn the Air (2012)