Coronavirus

Tools    

Im not as sacred probably because I dont go anywhere. Wont go on a Plane or Boat. A Afraid of High Places thus plane travel and i have great Motion Sickness so not a Boat person. I do realize it can be now in public places. But I just think it will pass in time as all bad things do.

Thus the point Trumps comment was misleading and silly. And dont make hand gesture thinking your smarter then me because think im stupid because my grammer sucks

Thus the point Trumps comment was misleading and silly. And dont make hand gesture thinking your smarter then me because think im stupid because my grammer sucks
Has nothing to do with your poor grammar.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
By touching your face with your hand you increase the possibility of contracting Coronavirus.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

UK is most of the Europe Travel because it would include England, Ireland and Scottland.
I have no clue how the fact that the UK includes England, Ireland and Scottland leads you to think that the UK makes up for most of European travel. ~65 million people live in the UK and ~740 million in Europe in total.

Had to order some toilet paper online from Amazon as the stores don't have any, as we were ordering it, the page would refresh saying out of stock. We ended up getting some but it won't be delivered until April. I just won't eat until then

Why would you order toilet paper online from unknown wharehouse
He did it because:

Had to order some toilet paper online from Amazon as the stores don't have any
Also, you do realize that dry goods that are sold in stores are kept in "unknown warehouses" before being shipped to the store, right?

I have no clue how the fact that the UK includes England, Ireland and Scottland leads you to think that the UK makes up for most of European travel. ~65 million people live in the UK and ~740 million in Europe in total.

My point was that UK is a chunk of the Europe area and it should be all or why even do it.

UK is no less a danger then France are they. UK and France has the virus in it.

UK is what the United Kingdom became after England Conquored Ireland and Scottland. Im just agreeing Trump mess up wasnt good.

He did it because:

Also, you do realize that dry goods that are sold in stores are kept in "unknown warehouses" before being shipped to the store, right?
Well Ordering it usually means it will take no less then 2 days to get to your house. Unless he is rich and can pay over night

I of course realize walmart has a back and there stuff comes from wherehouses. Point was any shipping can be a carrier now. Kinda a no win. So the whole town he was in no T Paper. No Go Mart or 7 Eleven

Best argument I heard was that the UK has its own border controls, whereas the rest of Europe is essentially one open and continuous place containing 26 different countries that does not require passports to move between, so in terms of containment there's a lot less trust required when opening to just that one place.

I'm not saying it makes sense, just that there's some kind of qualitative reason there to possibly make an exception. I'm pretty sure this is still shutting the barn door after the horse has run off, though.

I of course realize walmart has a back and there stuff comes from wherehouses. Point was any shipping can be a carrier now. Kinda a no win. So the whole town he was in no T Paper. No Go Mart or 7 Eleven
People are stockpiling it and there have been huge shortages.

Also, I'd be far more comfortable using a product that had been handled by factory workers, warehouse workers, and couriers/drivers than using a product that was handled by factory workers, warehouse workers, couriers/drive AND the general public.

He did it because:

No I didn't know that. My wife did the order, but we've never bought much off of Amazon before.

Oh, I made a mistake in my last post, we were able to order TP from Amazon that is coming in a matter of days. It was another brand that was going to be in April. Though we had to pay a lot! I'm not stock piling, but locally it's hard to find.

No I didn't know that. My wife did the order, but we've never bought much off of Amazon before.
That was actually directed at Ned, but you learn something new everyday I guess.

Learned that when this area had those microburst storms and tornados and Gas was in short supply and only 2 gas stations had toilet paper

Well Our Area Isnt Out Of T Paper but then again we always buy 2 months ahead when do
Have you shopped for toilet paper recently or are you just assuming that your local stores have it?

Best argument I heard was that the UK has its own border controls, whereas the rest of Europe is essentially one open and continuous place containing 26 different countries that does not require passports to move between, so in terms of containment there's a lot less trust required when opening to just that one place.

I'm not saying it makes sense, just that there's some kind of qualitative reason there to possibly make an exception. I'm pretty sure this is still shutting the barn door after the horse has run off, though.
Almost exactly this.
Just to point out that the UK comprises of England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland (for those that seem to not know). The Republic of Ireland is NOT part of the UK. Neither the UK nor Ireland (read Republic of) are signed up to the Schengen Treaty which is the 'border free' agreement across much of Europe.