Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I can't agree with you at all. John Wick is one of the weakest movies he performed in. His beard doesn't make an impression on me, I like him smooth I watched again Constatine recently. There he is bad ass
Yeah, he might not be the greatest actor, but for me he is more than good.
You are weird man. The John Wick movies are his biggest succes since The Matrix and his best work in years... I actually didn't like the first one too much but the second is great.

Without the beard he looks like a weirdo. A creep man. hahahaah
John Wick is badass and so is Keanu. As far as I’m concerned I’ve always been a fan of him. I mean the guy even make his own action scenes and he’s Canadian (H)

Make a better place

Incredibly bad!
This should be called: "She's All That: 2049"

I was planing to watch She's all that sometime soon
But after reading this comment.....

Well, should I reconsider?

Welcome to the human race...
Alita: Battle Angel -

what if live-action Ghost in the Shell but good

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Easily the best Spider-Man movie, and one of the best comic-book movies too (and there have been a lot of good comic book movies in the last ten years). Handles everything with the right amount of human drama, action and humour, without making it seem like the same thing you've seen a dozen times before, and with a good dose of meta. But the real highlight is the animation; it looks incredible and I felt like they really delved into the possibilities of what a comic book could look like as a movie.

+

A guy (Ray Sharkey) who needs to go get the papers, get the papers breaks into a mother and daughters (Judy Landers) home looking for the papers (divorce?) and he kills the mom and the daughter falls out of a two story building after a bit of a silly chase and she wakes up in an asylum with amnesia and the thing is the guy never even gets the papers. But the guy really needs those papers so he finds her in the asylum and begins tormenting her. Meanwhile the asylums head Dr., a bit of a whackjob herself, is performing experiments on the patients which leaves most of them dead. So I guess it's a race against time movie. It's not very good but it has a few things going for it, mainly the wardrobes.

Another movie exploring race in the United States. There were a few things about the plot that didn't work for me but it's a well made film with very good acting. The story follows Collin, a recently released felon on his last three days of probation. Collins best friend Miles apparently doesn't give two squats about his buddy potentially getting off probation as he does everything possible to get him thrown back into prison in these final three days and that was the problem I had with this. If Miles was my buddy and I knew how he was, I would've called in sick for three days and never left the halfway house, especially on the last night. The movie has quite a bit to say, especially comparing how Collin and Miles are viewed/treated differently based solely on appearance, but it didn't have much of a flow to it.

The Square (2017)

2.5 hours long test of endurance. It's also a movie about contemporary art and becoming better person by being naive and trusting others blindly.

The Fog (1980, rewatch) – 4.5/10

Made me intrigued to see the remake.

Razorback (1984)

I've always had a bit of a fascination with Australia. On one hand I think the land is beautiful and the people seem cool. On the other hand they both seem scary as hell. It may make me hesitant to visit, but either feeling translates well when I'm watching a movie set there. This was a fun B movie but I was a little let down by the bland finale.

Was it? I have fond memories of being 14 years old. Great friends in school, zero internet, football, 1998 world cup. And exams, who can forget them. Probably it's all ruined now. Kinda worrying, isn't it. When you see ads encouraging kids to go out and play, I just think, how did it get to this??

Well, I'm happy for you, but for me being 14 sucked.

Lost track of how many times I've watched this movie, but it has to be double digits...47 years after its original release, this film is still dazzling and eye popping entertainment anchored by the brilliant and inventive direction and choreography by Bob Fosse, Liza Minnelli lights up the screen and not just in her musical scenes either...watch the scene where she and Brian meet Marisa Berensen's character for the first time...Liza and Fosse rule that scene...Michael York is sex on legs, I don't know what else to say, this movie was just as dazzling last night as it was 47 years ago...in my top three of best film adaptations of a Broadway musical.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
You are weird man. The John Wick movies are his biggest succes since The Matrix and his best work in years...
Who said so? This is weird

Without the beard he looks like a weirdo. A creep man. hahahaah
Yeah, another weird opinion. Where did you read it?

You did not just say that! John Wick is Keanu's most badass movie and most badass performance to date. The long hair, beard, and suit are customary of his badass-ness.
Ok, ok! He is wonderful in every movie. Deal?

John Wick is badass and so is Keanu. As far as I’m concerned I’ve always been a fan of him. I mean the guy even make his own action scenes and he’s Canadian (H)
Amen to that