Slither (2006)
The Shining (1980)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
They Live (1988)
The Thing (1982)
Tremors (1990)
Wolf Creek (2005)
Zombieland (2009)

That won't help. I just can't order my favourites for horror.

Well, what you do is put your favourite at #1, 2nd fave at #2 and so on, until you have 25. Simples.

Britt Hayes
Britt Hayes is a writer and sensible sweater enthusiast living in Austin, Texas. She loves movies, watches too much television, and her diet consists mostly of fruit snacks and revenge.

Ok guys this is who we listen to now. Absolutely no discussions amongst ourselves!

"Well, it's been embraced over the years by the horror community, which is fine with me. They like to say it's the only horror movie to ever win Best Picture. But I always thought of it as a detective movie or a thriller."

-Silence of the Lambs screenwriter Ted Tally

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Britt Hayes
Britt Hayes is a writer and sensible sweater enthusiast living in Austin, Texas. She loves movies, watches too much television, and her diet consists mostly of fruit snacks and revenge.

Ok guys this is who we listen to now. Absolutely no discussions amongst ourselves!

Sorry. Everyone listen to Cricket instead. The louder he is, the more right he is. That’s the thinking right?

Ignore every article that states Silence is a horror film because Cricket wants his demands disguised as discussion. I chose one article out of hundreds and Cricket decides to try and discredit the person by belittling her. He is obviously superior.

This is a joke.

Sorry. Everyone listen to Cricket instead. The louder he is, the more right he is. That’s the thinking right?

Ignore every article that states Silence is a horror film because Cricket wants his demands disguised as discussion. I chose one article out of hundreds and Cricket decides to try and discredit the person because he is obviously superior.
Find a post where I'm being ignorant and demanding anything. You won't. You posted the opinion of, who again? I posted the opinion of the screenwriter. I don't know what the problem that you're having is.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Ignore every article that states Silence is a horror film because Cricket wants his demands disguised as discussion. I chose one article out of hundreds and Cricket decides to try and discredit the person because he is obviously superior.
Find a post where I'm being ignorant and demanding anything. You won't. You posted the opinion of, who again? I posted the opinion of the screenwriter. I don't know what the problem that you're having is.
You. Your attitude. Your arrogance.