Last American Virgin (1982)
Fast Time at Ridgemont High (1982)
Heavy Metal (1981)
Pretty Woman (1990)
Atomic Blonde (2017)
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (2017)

there are more but just cant think of them right now

Oh man...The Big Lebowski, the Juno Soundtrack, Reservoir Dogs. As a score, Requiem for a Dream, it's been stuck in my head for decades at this point.

- Tom Leventhall

"The Lost Boys" has been one of my favorite movies since I saw it as a kid, right after it came out on VHS. The soundtrack, likewise, has remained near and dear to my heart. A Few songs specifically had significant influence over my young, developing mind, so much so that I've decided to post them here.

"People Are Strange"- Although performed by Echo and The Bunnymen, this qualifies as my first exposure to The Doors because that's who my mother thought it was. Consequently, I discovered who Jim Morrison was and that "Riders on the Storm" is a badass song.

"Lost In The Shadows"- Nothing in this world can illuminate the total badassery of Kiefer Sutherland like trying, and failing, to keep up with him in a motorcycle race while able to see nothing more than his taillights, all while this song blasts in your ears.

"Cry Little Sister"- Eerie? Creepy? Awesome? Yes! Yes! Yes! This theme song for the movie by Gerard McMann was and is one of my favorite songs from childhood. While my musical tastes have changed over the years, this is still great today. I even really enjoy the cover by Seasons After, as long as I'm not watching their ridiculous video.

"I Still Believe"- Some awesome saxophone work by Tim Cappello which helped me later to appreciate the likes of Gerry Rafferty with "Baker Street" and George Michael with "Careless Whisper" and so many others.

-rocky 5 no easy way out
-beverly hills cop harold faltemeyer
-top gun kenny loggins danger zone
-at close range madonna

Singles (1992) is one of my favorites

Grosse Pointe Blank

Purple Rain

but my favorite is

Magnolia

1. "One" Harry Nilsson 2:53 2. "Momentum" Aimee Mann 3:27 3. "Build That Wall" Mann, Jon Brion 4:25 4. "Deathly" Mann 5:28 5. "Driving Sideways" Mann, Michael Lockwood 3:47 6. "You Do" Mann 3:41 7. "Nothing Is Good Enough (Instrumental)" Mann 3:10 8. "Wise Up" Mann 3:31 9. "Save Me" Mann 4:35 10. "Goodbye Stranger" (performed by Supertramp) Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson 5:50 11. "The Logical Song" (performed by Supertramp) Davies, Hodgson 4:07 12. "Dreams" (performed by Gabrielle) Gabrielle, Tim Laws 3:43 13. "Magnolia" (performed by Jon Brion) Brion

Any by John Williams are memorable!

The Crow soundtrack is awesome.

or score?

Dances With Wolves.

Jon

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
For A Few Dollars More
Blow Out
The Crow
Metropolis (the Gottfried Huppertz score)
Requiem For A Dream
Braveheart
Red Heat
Born On The Fourth of July
The Battle of Algiers

Don't Look Back- Bob Dylan

danger zone by kenny loggins for the classic Top Gun from 1986, the 80s in full swing.

Trainspotting soundtrack was quite memorable, a mixture of old, old reworked and current Britpop acts.