wolf creek - horror fans

Tools    

I have just finished watching the 2nd mini series spin off of wolf creek, and it did not dissapoint! I was so exited to find they have done a 2nd series. Its a 6 part series comprised of 50 minute episodes. You can find it online to watch. Does anyone know any similar movies/mini series?

xx

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi. There's a series sub forum below. And I;m not sure but I think only australians can stream STAN but I might be wrong.

There's a TV series?

Ugh.

The first movie is probably the only movie that made me feel uncomfortable.
The sequel was garbage.
I never knew there was a series now too.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There's a TV series?

Ugh.

The first movie is probably the only movie that made me feel uncomfortable.
The sequel was garbage.
I never knew there was a series now too.
Yeah Greg McKean seemed to go ape with the sequel - I didnt like it at all. And yes, there's a series (up to 2 already I think). I havent seen it.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I saw the first half of the first movie, but it became very uninteresting to me, so I shot it off. Basically the story was just really half baked, I and it didn't give me a reason to care about what was going to happen.

I love both Wolf Creek movies and I also like the TV-Series a lot.

John Jarratt is absolutely terrific as serial killer Mick Taylor

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I remember liking the first film until the woman decided to go back where the guy was and then was stabbed in the spine or something. Then the rest of the film became one giant blur.

Suspect's Reviews

Liked the first one quite a lot but not the second. Probably wouldn't be interested in a whole series based off something I thought would have been great if just left at one movie. Why's everything a ****ing franchise these days?