Stranger Things

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Probably not for me. Even Winona's 1 second in the trailer made me want to punch the screen. Really enjoyed first season but I think this one is getting binned. Have fun, you lot.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Blaspheme. You liked the first season, but the trailer for S2 killed your interest?

Don't resist. Succumb to all the guilty charm. Saccharin doesn't cause diabetes!

Blaspheme. You liked the first season, but the trailer for S2 killed your interest?

Don't resist. Succumb to all the guilty charm. Saccharine doesn't cause diabetes!
I dropped it 3 episodes in but a friend kept encouraging me to pick it up again and I did. Enjoyed it except for Winona. Fun show but not enough to keep my interest.

The Duffer Bros have stated that they will end with 4 seasons.

I can see it now, the final season they ditch the bikes for mom's car.

I'm still stunned this is going to continue with the same characters, rather than become an anthology. It never even occurred to me watching it that they'd try to do this.

I must say I'm disappointed Winona is back in it and she gets love interest with someone who looks young enough to be her son.

As much as I love ST, I will admit 3 seems to be stretching it.

Looking at you True Blood.

How dare you. She can do no wrong.
LOL. I;m sorry, scarlet. I will try harder to like her. If not you have permission to flog me.

I'm still stunned this is going to continue with the same characters, rather than become an anthology. It never even occurred to me watching it that they'd try to do this.
This surprised me as well I thought the anthology concept was more intriguing personally but I'm excited to see where this season goes

This surprised me as well I thought the anthology concept was more intriguing personally but I'm excited to see where this season goes
I never thought it was going to be an anthology (and I dont usually like those anyway) but the kids were so well received I never considered they would do away with the cast. I'm just not a fan of Winona and dont want to see her love interest as Sean Astin. Just not working for me.

The Adventure Starts Here!
That was my feeling too -- that perhaps they decided to do a sort of sequel because everyone adored those kids in those roles. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I can agree with that because the kids and the sheriff were the best parts for me but that's what was buzzing around after season 1 and I really liked the idea of season different story told that way but we're getting more stranger things so there's really no disappointment.

Trailer

and renewed for a third season. I just love this music. Takes me back to The Omen, Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisEnte...3810266680530/

OMG I didnt even recognise 11

Wasnt going to continue because Winona! (sorry winona fans but she reminds me of my ex sister in law) but missing the retro vibe for a skip down 80s lane.

New trailer. Starts 27/10

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand...final-trailer/

That music reminded me of Interstellar.

Of course Steve has a karate headband.

The internet wasted no time on this. Then again, I tend to believe this is studio released hype machine stuff.

Ernyway...

WARNING: "Homecoming" spoilers below
The trailer shows 11 opening a door with hur skillz. What seems like a standard tension moment is probably more.

This hallway / foyer is the one from her mother's house. Whether or not mum is home is another question.

The more I watch that second trailer, I think "tees wuz the feels I needed from the Last Jedi trailer."