Battlefield Earth Sequel!

Tools    

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
Hey guys, i found out that Battlefield 2 or Battlefield Part 2 will be coming out this late 2004. There were quite a few websites mentioning it, but i dont know which is the best. I simply THINK that the film number 1 was brilliant! and will be glad if Battlefield 2 or Battlefield Part 2 comes out sooner.

Sam
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I thought i'd let everyone know by putting the info about this on here... for people who DONT search the net. *just kidding*

Read the book.

Sam
Book? Wot book?

What book? The novel that the horribly slanted movie was (loosely) based on.

A system of cells interlinked
Really, this has to be one of the worst sci-fi pieces in history in my mind (the film that is, I rather enjoyed the book). The second half of the book dealt mostly with political intrigue and character interaction, something I'm sure will be left out of the second film for the most part, if the first is any indication...

I won't be attending this one...

The book and the movie are very different, I agree, but I thought the movie was rather fun. (And Barry Pepper is great eye candy!! )I was thoroughly disappointed with the ending of the book anyway, so wasn't that upset that it was changed for the movie.