The MoFo Map

Tools    

@The Rodent

I also can't see my pin because its covered by Skepsis'

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Have moved them both a tiny bit

It's easy enough to get a grasp on your own pin.

At the top of the slide bar on the right is a Double-Arrow. Click that, and scan down the list to find your name.
Click your name, and the map will auto-navigate to your pin with a pop up box on it.

On that pop up box, bottom right of it.... is a little arrow called "Relocate". Once clicked, you can simply move your arrow.

Hope that helps.

I've lived in Surrey
That's not London
That's like, the difference between Brum and Wolves
True, but it's nearer to London than where i am now. Are you in London?
And could you put a pink pin in Liverpool on the MoFo map please! 😘

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Rome in Toronto. O.O
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Are you using mobile?
Me?? I sure am. I just saw my lovely pink pin amongst the list of members, but still no map! Gutted.... 😨
I just saw my pink pin in the map!! 😃

Added haha, only 6 years late
Where are you at on the map? I got tired of looking BTW I'm on the map too. I always thought this was a neat idea, it be cool if it was used more by us MoFos.

Where are you at on the map? I got tired of looking BTW I'm on the map too. I always thought this was a neat idea, it be cool if it was used more by us MoFos.

Madison, Wis.

At the top right, on top of the slide bar, there's a couple arrows. Click that and it brings up a list of everyone on the map. Clicking a name takes you straight to them