IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm not dteam 6. Cool avatar, though.

LOL. I keep stuffing up. Thanks MissVicky.

LOL. I keep stuffing up. Thanks MissVicky.
It's okay, I imagine it takes some adjustment going from the IMDb forums to this one. I find the threads at IMDb hard to read sometimes because the formatting is so different from what it is here.

But just because someone's post appears immediately after yours doesn't mean they're replying to you. Unless they quote you like I just did or directly address you in some way, they might be talking to someone else.

I take a few days to get used to a new format. I'll just wing it. I like it, though. Not complaining. Seems pretty smooth. And yes, the imdb format can get very confusing at times when people don't use nest. It's why I thought tongo was responding to me.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm an IMDB user & alumni.

But I am concerned about a sudden influx of people to this site from other sites who may not be ready to assimilate to the MoFo guidelines, culture and values, or who may want to impose a different set of guidelines or values upon the freedoms of MoFo members.
Therefore, it might be a good idea to place a temporary ban on allowing sudden mass immigrations from certain specific sites... just temporary until we can figure out how to handle it.

I'm from a recent wave of influx to MoFo, from a time just before these rules came into effect. Speaking from experience, you have two of the toughest badasses in Miss Vicky and Camo, questioning and doing all the noob screenings. If there is a need to have a list or registry of newcomers, TONGO has the most experience with lists. I think we're in good hands.

dteam6 started this thread. Tongo was directing the post at him/her.
See, these noobs come in and then start adopting alternate identities and saying they're someone else - there's no way to know the real reasons they're coming here. Then we have noob lovers like Tongo who want to let them all in here no matter who they are or where they're from. Yoda better adopt extreme vetting now before it's too late, otherwise we might have another situation like eBay of 2016 - when they granted amnesty to all their banned members and drove almost all members away by re-formatting their boards!

(Okay, enough comedy jokes!)

Welcome to the forum, folks!

Please make sure to go into your User CP, upload an avatar, upload a profile banner, fill in your signature, make a custom user title, make a top ten, and maybe fill in some personal info in your profile.
^ What she said.

Yall need Avatars, like pronto, and a top ten as a bare minimum. Which is all Ive functioned with. Im jazzed we have the newcomers, and hope more movie message boards besides this one shut down in the future.

Have there been posts deleted near the beginning of this thread or something? Reading this has me confused as to what Camo was talking about.

Welcome people

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Have there been posts deleted near the beginning of this thread or something? Reading this has me confused as to what Camo was talking about.

Welcome people
Thanks for the welcome

Yes, Camo made some observations [now clarified] that prompted DTeam and Odum to think twice about this Forum, specially with the presence of Joby Dimms.

The "Morty-est" Morty.
did admin really strict here ?

The "Morty-est" Morty.
yo, dude
we should ignore joby
isn't that's why we came to this site ?

yo, dude
we should ignore joby
isn't that's why we came to this site ?
Watching him spreading his special type of dumbfounding internet cancer is always a treat.

We have a few moderators here, active, responsible, and fair. Good natured jabbing happens all the time but there's no tolerance for anything nasty. Welcome to the site guys, you're gonna love it.

We have a few moderators here, active, responsible, and fair. Good natured jabbing happens all the time but there's no tolerance for anything nasty. Welcome to the site guys, you're gonna love it.
Thanks for the welcome.

The "Morty-est" Morty.
Watching him spreading his special type of dumbfounding internet cancer is always a treat.
ikr
but it's a new land
we should forget the past
let's be bystander and watch him destroy himself this time