What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching Master and Commander

nice avatar jrs

Currently away from the boards.
Posting here for the very very first time. Heh.

A system of cells interlinked
We have Watership Down playing in the design separtment, so I am watching it while working

MovieForums Extra
I am sitting at home recovering from the gall bladder surgery I had on Thursday. Quite unexpected. Going back to work tomorrow.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
I am sitting at home recovering from the gall bladder surgery I had on Thursday. Quite unexpected. Going back to work tomorrow.

Ouch... ... I hope you are feeling much better now.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Much better......thanks!
Take care. I hope that it's smooth sailing from here on out.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Much better......thanks!
It's good to hear you're feeling better. Take it easy when you go back to work and take care of yourself birdy.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Aniko
It's good to hear you're feeling better. Take it easy when you go back to work and take care of yourself birdy.
I agree. Take care.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Now you take it easy, I had this done 18mths ago and had a rare complication and ended up having 3 more ops, my sister and 2 friends have had it and they were fine, I am too now, just take care and don't rush things, it is a big operation even though it may be done by key hole, love to you birdygirl

MovieForums Extra
Thanks sweetie. "Keyhole" is a perfect term....I had only one minor complication and that was resolved the next day. So I am definately taking things at a slower pace. I'm glad you hear you're better from your surgery. We missed you by the way.....glad you are back.

I've taken the day off, so I'm just chillin' and writing to friends.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I am multi tasking. haha. I am watching Groundhog Day, chatting with friends, and helpin a buddy move. officially spread too thin

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I am multi tasking. haha. I am watching Groundhog Day, chatting with friends, and helpin a buddy move. officially spread too thin
That you can say again.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I am watching Groundhog Day
What a coincidence, so am I.