Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

FALLING FOR YOU

The movie centeres around Meg Crane,played by Jennie Garth,who falls in love with a guy who just happenes to be a serial killar who likes to
throw his girlfriends out the window.She wakes up in the hospital but doesnt remember how she got there or who put her there.The police tells her what happened to her but she doesnt trust them after a cop had hurt her mother when she was younger.
She goes on television to give an interview-which means the killers finds out shes not as dead as he thought she was.

This is a 1995 made for tv movie-and you can tell.However its still a fairly good movie and really entertaining.
Its misses a few great opportunities to build tension-like when the two of them gets stuck in the elevator together-and it has some obvious flaws. I remember liking this when i was younger-maybe because,like every other teen,i was obsessed with beverly hills-but i still quite like it. If you have nothing better to watch then this isnt the worst you can end up with. bonus points for the ending.

I didn't know you were so into Michael Bay films.
I may actually like at least one of his movies but I barely remember them having that much colour in them.

I think MM was referring to my comment about liking "over-saturated colour palettes", which Bay's films apparently feature.
Bay always oversaturate his films to an unnatural warm yellowish look.

Welcome to the human race...
Bay always oversaturate his films to an unnatural warm yellowish look.
Hmm, I must have been thinking of The Rock - not a whole lot of yellow in that movie.

Bridge of Spies (2015)

My Polish teacher at school always said that the mark of a good movie is when you can sum the story up in one sentence. I say this is one of the reasons why Polish movies are rarely praised internationally.

So here's the sentence: a lawyer is given a mission to defend and then exchange a Russian spy for an American spy, but he decides to try and free a Yale student captured by the Russians as well. That's all there is to this movie.

So, all in all, my complaint is that not enough has happened in the movie, especially not enough to facilitate the 141 minute running time. As a result, the movie, especially the first half, was rather boring and only the good acting and cinematography saves it for me as a decent way to pass the time.

Welcome to the human race...
My Polish teacher at school always said that the mark of a good movie is when you can sum the story up in one sentence. I say this is one of the reasons why Polish movies are rarely praised internationally.
I'm sure that a lot of bad movies can be summed up in one sentence, too.

On that note...

Road House -

Art.

Hmm, I must have been thinking of The Rock - not a whole lot of yellow in that movie.
Ah yes, I guess he hasn't always done it. But around Bad Boys II and onward I think he started doing it.

It became particularly noticable when he became his Transformers stuff, at least I think it's there it really became "a thing" for him.

C.I.D. (1956)

From the top 100 noirs list; it's an Indian movie, so right off the bat it was cool to see something different. The DVD print is not the greatest quality, but it turned out to benefit the atmosphere. There are sudden musical numbers scattered throughout, which caught me off guard. Maybe this is a Bollywood film? It's well over two hours and it seemed to go on forever, but I thought it was a pretty good movie.

Steve Jobs (2015)

A film about a guy who forgets his identity (clues in the title, idiot). It was a well put together series of car chases and fight scenes, still, I would've rather watched those fisherman from the start play cards.

Was this the first orange and teal movie poster?

Films about amnesia, that's my new ****.

From Paris With Love (2010) - Pierre Morel

- Cool and entertaining action flick with nice acting and a nice storyline. Travolta is badass and the casting is all-around pretty good. If you want to have a good time on a boring night watch this movie. I recommend it.
+