I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I have edited and changed the original post of this thread.

Hopefully I have put an end to this thread with that.

No more "I Love You" thread. Thanks for playing.
What do you mean it's run it's course? This thread is a staple! Every new member is supposed to be duped by it as a sort of initiation. Don't spoil it SC!

Master of My Domain
Yeah this is the only MoFo right of passage. I don't agree with getting rid of a super-duper fun 15 yr old tradition. No forum has something even remotely similar.

Yeah this is the only MoFo right of passage. I don't agree with getting rid of a super-duper fun 15 yr old tradition. No forum has something even remotely similar.
I've seen it on other forums. Maybe not this exact thing but i've seen people use unregistered or whatever it is there to mess with people.

Master of My Domain
I've seen it on other forums. Maybe not this exact thing but i've seen people use unregistered or whatever it is there to mess with people.
But out of them, how many has over 100 pages and a long life span?

But out of them, how many has over 100 pages and a long life span?
I don't know.

I just now repped the first post because he finally decided to kill it

People will still fall for it anyway though.

If we were the first to have it, let's be the first that dares to end it.

So is anyone gonna spoil the codeword or what?
No, cause then you and a bunch of people will start using it for the

EIGHT MILLIONTH DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!

What the f***? would be the ideal response to this, but I will just go to tell my friends they were wrong, because the world DOES revolves around me. Men it's 2:35, I'm doing a Programing practise test with some partners in skype, and I just wanted to check the Sheep, but seriously dude wtf.

Then I saw this had 110 responses, and my first thought was, this can't be for me, the 2002 made it clear, still SC edits on the first posts did help me to get things confuser. I just hope he edit it with my name because of something and not just because he hates me .

Still it was a nice surprise! Thank you SC, you are one hell of a crazy MoFo!

I'm watching you

No, cause then you and a bunch of people will start using it for the

EIGHT MILLIONTH DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Well that's no fun then.