Hello Everyone

Tools    

I've seen things...
Hi, when I was going to sleep last night I realised that something was missing in my life. I wanted to discuss movies with people, so I ended up here! I hope it will satisfy my needs and so far I must praise this web-site for it's good looks

So far I guess I have 4 favourite directors: Kubrick, Tarantino, Paul Thomas Anderson and Innaritu. And I guess you could guess one of my favourite movies... I also play and listen to music all day long, and I enjoy playing some videogames as well, so that's cool.

Thanks for letting me join the site!

Welcome Vid! Glad to have you here!

Hi, when I was going to sleep last night I realised that something was missing in my life. I wanted to discuss movies with people, so I ended up here! I hope it will satisfy my needs and so far I must praise this web-site for it's good looks
This is a nice looking site and it loads fast and is nicely organized too. But the part of MovieForums (known a MoFo) are the friendly people here from all over the world. We're like a community, this is the friendliest board you'll find!
So far I guess I have 4 favourite directors: Kubrick, Tarantino, Paul Thomas Anderson and Innaritu.
There's fans of all those directors here. If you use the search feature you can find threads about different directors. I like Kubrick myself.
I also play and listen to music all day long, and I enjoy playing some videogames as well...
There's threads about videogames and people play different games here too, like a version of 'Survivor'. We also have music tournaments where we choose songs and they are matched up against other people's songs, then we all listen to them and vote. Finally one person's song wins.

There's a LOT to do here, but it's up to you to seek out the threads and join in. We always welcome new people

I've seen things...
Welcome Vid! Glad to have you here!

This is a nice looking site and it loads fast and is nicely organized too. But the part of MovieForums (known a MoFo) are the friendly people here from all over the world. We're like a community, this is the friendliest board you'll find!
There's fans of all those directors here. If you use the search feature you can find threads about different directors. I like Kubrick myself.
There's threads about videogames and people play different games here too, like a version of 'Survivor'. We also have music tournaments where we choose songs and they are matched up against other people's songs, then we all listen to them and vote. Finally one person's song wins.

There's a LOT to do here, but it's up to you to seek out the threads and join in. We always welcome new people
Wow, sounds great Thanks for the welcome guys!

So far I guess I have 4 favourite directors: Kubrick, Tarantino, Paul Thomas Anderson and Innaritu. And I guess you could guess one of my favourite movies... I also play and listen to music all day long, and I enjoy playing some videogames as well, so that's cool.

Thanks for letting me join the site!
Welcome Vid. I recently tried doing a modern cast for Blade Runner and it was tough. I never list it as a favourite film of mine but it is amazing and I've always liked Ridley Scott's early films.

Welcome man...!

Unbelievably glad 2001 you have only behind Blade Runner. To me, 2001 is beyond the infinite of all other movies. (That I've seen, obviously) There's a real war going on here between lovers and can'tstanders of it. (Well, I'm not participating in the war, because there isn't any, but most people either have an almost religious worship of it (ok, maybe just a few including me) or it irritates the hell out of them)

Blade Runner is also in my top 10. Kubrick's a fave, but I prefer Lean, Polanski, godard, Truffaut, Eisenstein etc.

Vid

I've seen things...
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes, feels good

Welcome man...!

Unbelievably glad 2001 you have only behind Blade Runner. To me, 2001 is beyond the infinite of all other movies. (That I've seen, obviously) There's a real war going on here between lovers and can'tstanders of it. (Well, I'm not participating in the war, because there isn't any, but most people either have an almost religious worship of it (ok, maybe just a few including me) or it irritates the hell out of them)

Blade Runner is also in my top 10. Kubrick's a fave, but I prefer Lean, Polanski, godard, Truffaut, Eisenstein etc.
Hahah I guess I'm one of the Believers of 2001, I agree that there's no other movie even close to be in the same realm. From what I've seen at least.

And the other directors you mentioned I haven't heard of, only Polanski. I guess I have some exploring to do Any tips?

To me, 2001 is beyond the infinite of all other movies. (That I've seen, obviously) There's a real war going on here between lovers and can'tstanders of it. (Well, I'm not participating in the war, because there isn't any, but most people either have an almost religious worship of it (ok, maybe just a few including me) or it irritates the hell out of them)
The 45 minutes of white noise was genius.