Best bloody action flick

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
When I see the phrase "Bloody Action Flick", I have to admit that the two Kill Bill films were the first thing that came to mind for me as well.
I immediately thought of this as well, specifically these two scenes!

And Battle Royale springs to mind too!

When I see the phrase "Bloody Action Flick", I have to admit that the two Kill Bill films were the first thing that came to mind for me as well.
The 1st one only for me. The 2nd wasn't so much.

I am the Watcher in the Night
The Raid 2 best action movie of all-time
T2, Die Hard, Predator, Rambo: First Blood all say hi.

But I'm just being a dick, I love both Raids, especially the original which is probably my top 10 action movie list. The Raid 2 went on for a bit too long imo.

In terms of blood and gore, Rambo (the most recent one) has got to be up there, literally bodies exploding all over the place.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

T2, Die Hard, Predator, Rambo: First Blood all say hi.

But I'm just being a dick, I love both Raids, especially the original which is probably my top 10 action movie list. The Raid 2 went on for a bit too long imo.

In terms of blood and gore, Rambo (the most recent one) has got to be up there, literally bodies exploding all over the place.

Without wanting to hurt anyone who liked Rambo 4, I literally died laughing when I saw that movie. I mean, it's good but the action is too over-the-top. I gotta admit it was pretty gory though. Thank you for your opinion Watch_Tower

I also was going to mention Kill Bill (but hey, almost any Quentin Tarrantino movie could be offered as well. He's kind of the modern Sam Peckinpaw when it comes to bloody violence).

Also:
Robocop
Braveheart (just because I still think it has some of the best, grand scale, hand to hand combat scenes in a movie).

I'm just going to put War Movies in as a mention because there are many with graphic violence (Apocalypse Now, Hamburger Hill, Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, etc. Then there are Sci-Fi War Movies: Aliens, Starship Troopers)

Welcome to the human race...
Without wanting to hurt anyone who liked Rambo 4, I literally died laughing when I saw that movie. I mean, it's good but the action is too over-the-top. I gotta admit it was pretty gory though. Thank you for your opinion Watch_Tower
If I'd known you were going to take movies to task for being over-the-top, I wouldn't have suggested Story of Ricky. Exploding bodies might be some of the least graphic things to happen in that movie.

If I'd known you were going to take movies to task for being over-the-top, I wouldn't have suggested Story of Ricky. Exploding bodies might be some of the least graphic things to happen in that movie.
It's not what I meant Iroquois, Rambo 4 was a good movie and a very graphic one. I didn't want to insult anybody or hurt anybody saying that it was too over-the-top. I saw the video you posted of Story of Ricky and that one is over-the-top also. I just gave my personal opinion on those movies. If I hurt anyone, I'm sorry

AvP Requiem is underrated imho. It beats the first film by miles.

Predator 2 is a great film though. Also, without Pred 2, we wouldn't have AvP. Pred 2 was the movie that started it off.
Danny Glover, Gary Busey, Rueben Blades, Bill Paxton and Maria Conchita Alonso? Yes please!
Want some candy(predator s voice)

Punisher War Zone isn't a good film, but it's one of the bloodier action films I've seen. If you're just looking for cheap entertainment rather than a bloody film which is "good" then you might check it out.

It's not what I meant Iroquois, Rambo 4 was a good movie and a very graphic one. I didn't want to insult anybody or hurt anybody saying that it was too over-the-top. I saw the video you posted of Story of Ricky and that one is over-the-top also. I just gave my personal opinion on those movies. If I hurt anyone, I'm sorry
Apology accepted. It was very easy to interpret from your post that you might not have thought Rambo was good because of its over-the-top nature - if I'm going to be honest, I don't much like it myself.

Apology accepted. It was very easy to interpret from your post that you might not have thought Rambo was good because of its over-the-top nature - if I'm going to be honest, I don't much like it myself.
Ok then, I'll be ,more careful about what I write next time so that people can't get me wrong

Raid movies - both , great action and bloody
Robocop - great as well
Kill Bill movies also
Nobody has Mention The Killer - Chow Yun Fat one of my favorites.
Desperado, not real bloody, but great action .
Everly - Salma Hayek film, was alot of gun play and bloody
Blade 1 and 2 as well. I didnt like 3.. was corny..
Running Scared was pretty good, - the Paul Walker movie, not Gregory Hines.
Ninja Assassin
Shoot Em Up. - this was a pointless but fun flick, just for action and blood

I remember this Canadian movie called hobo with a shotgun... I still can't get it out of my mind. It was bloody but disgustingly bloody
Yeah, it is not a good movie.

What was your best, bloodiest, action flick?
The two that come to mind are Rambo and Dredd. I liked Rambo, particularly the arrow scene and the finale.