The 2015 MoFies... The Categories

Tools    

SAP ON

Minio - seriously appreciate the thread nomination. You answered my prayers.

Not sure anyone but the people who follow that thread could possibly understand what it has meant to me, and a big reason is because of the people who have followed it, the good vibes, the musical exploration. It's been an amazing experience. My favorite time on MoFo is the time I've spent in that thread talking to you guys.

To Minio, FW, Chyp, Guap, Zotis, Miss Vicky, JJ, Gatsby, Derek -

SAP OFF
Hey no prob Swan. Glad to be a part of it. Ah heck I'll nominate your thread also!

well yeah.. we have talked some.. right? but now Im not soooo sure if you should get one.. from me....
Hmm. That we have... That we have...

Okay. I'm in. Tell me what you want!

Hmm. That we have... That we have...

Okay. I'm in. Tell me what you want!
nada... sorry bud.... you were in with Cole on that.

I will update if I see something new.
Like another way to kiss your own ass. Seems like your avatar is puckered up, and ready to go.

p.s. Don't let this go to your head, but I like how you set up that post. Even though you do love yourself, way too much. It was creative, bringing over Rodent's gif titles. Whatever the hell they're called.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
Worst post of the year already defined.

It must just be for worst thread. SeanC and I will probably win that. You have to take most the credit, babe. You created the idea. I created the thread. We agreed on the crew.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Isn't Neiba your slave already?
Hey!!! I heard that! I'm no slave!

Neiba is no ones slave. He can knock someone down with the power of his voice!
Thanks Swan! At least someone believes in my freedom!

Neiba will admit he's mine....
Yes Domina!

If he's stranded on an island with you, he's not interested in hugs.
A gentleman never tells! xD

He better not take my woman!
Woah! MM, let's solve this outside!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Are you aware of maid cafes?
"Maid cafés (メイド喫茶 / メイドカフェ Meido kissa / Meido kafe?) are a subcategory of cosplay restaurants found predominantly in Japan. In these cafés, waitresses dressed in maid costumes act as servants, and treat customers as masters (and mistresses) in a private home, rather than as café patrons. The first permanent[1] maid café, Cure Maid Café, was established in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan, in March 2001,[2] but maid cafés are becoming increasingly popular."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maid_caf%C3%A9

Is a staple of Otaku culture.

It must just be for worst thread. SeanC and I will probably win that. You have to take most the credit, babe. You created the idea. I created the thread. We agreed on the crew.
I can take the heat. I have never won a mofie for the mantle. Even negative attention is attention.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are you aware of maid cafes?
"Maid cafés (メイド喫茶 / メイドカフェ Meido kissa / Meido kafe?) are a subcategory of cosplay restaurants found predominantly in Japan. In these cafés, waitresses dressed in maid costumes act as servants, and treat customers as masters (and mistresses) in a private home, rather than as café patrons. The first permanent[1] maid café, Cure Maid Café, was established in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan, in March 2001,[2] but maid cafés are becoming increasingly popular."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maid_caf%C3%A9

Is a staple of Otaku culture.
I knew about the existence of those, but I didn't know the 'master' bit. ;O My 'trap' joke was about Asian 'girls', who eventually turn out to be men (or girls with penises), because it's hard to tell with all this thick make-up.

I have to return some videotapes.
Honestly, the funniest people on the site are the ones who never get called funny. Like Camo.
The funniest guy on the site is hands down Unregistered