Other movies with Kevin Spacey

Tools    

Hi guys!
Recently, I finished the series "House of cards" by Netflix. All the actors are very great, in particulary Kevin Spacey. Meanhile the season 4, I'll like to wath serie ou movies with Kevin Space, this so talented actor! He has the central element of a great actor: ability to respond to imagination and enter into the emotions of his role.
I haven't seen many of his movies.I want to see more of his movies. What are his best roles or the best movies he is been in?

Swimming With Sharks is the first film which comes to mind. The others have picked up the other ones I'd have mentioned, though I do have a soft spot for Hear No Evil, See No Evil.

Se7en, alongside Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.

Moon, though he's a voice actor rather than in person.

The Negotiator, with Samuel L Jackson.
YES, The Moon is so underrated Rockwell is fantastic in that as well but Spacey is great, his voice always draws you even if you can't see his actual face.

But Usual Suspects and Seven are probably my favorite performances of his those are the top recommended.

Superman Returns!

I am copy/pasting everything I own of his, from IMDB.

2008 ~ 21 ~ Micky Rosa (I am probably alone on this one, not that I care. Anyway, I really do like this film a lot.)
2004 ~ Beyond the Sea ~ Bob Darin (Great, true story, and he is a wonderful singer, playing a wonderful singer!)
2001 ~ K-PAX ~ Prot (A bizarre sci-fi film, but I do actually like it.)
1998 ~ The Negotiator ~ Chris Sabian (A favorite action suspense film, with a great cast. I've watched it a hundred times.)
1996 ~ A Time to Kill ~ D.A. Rufus Buckley (This is a real good suspenseful movie, with a great cast.)
1995 ~ Se7en ~ John Doe (This film is up there on many people's suspense thriller lists. It's not my cup of tea, but only because I can't handle that much on the violence level. Maybe if Chuck Bronson showed up to kill him!)
1995 ~ Outbreak ~ Casey Schuler (I freaking love this movie! Again, great cast!)
1994 ~ The Ref ~ Lloyd Chasseur (A favorite, but a Christmas favorite. "The day you see anything through to the end, I'll stick my own #%$& in my ear!)
1992 ~ Consenting Adults ~ Eddy Otis (I think this is a real good suspense thriller. He seems to usually work with a great cast, so I won't say it again!)
1989 ~ Dad ~ Mario (A sad drama, with a great . . . group of people who act. It is a fun, but sad film, in my opinion.)
1989 ~ See No Evil, Hear No Evil ~ Kirgo (I love this movie. It's hilarious! "Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman?" He gets to work with a couple of legendary comedic actors. I think this was Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder's fourth and final film together. I believe it was number four, for them.)
1988 ~ Working Girl ~ Bob Speck (Too short, but I don't even remember him. Then again, I've watched Heartburn one hundred time.)
1986 ~ Heartburn ~ Subway Thief (This is too sort of a role, but he looks funny as a punk!)

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Swimming With Sharks, American Beauty, and L.A. Confidential are the first 3 that come to mind when I think of KS.

Also, this will bring a smile to your face

Swimming With Sharks is the first film which comes to mind. The others have picked up the other ones I'd have mentioned, though I do have a soft spot for Heard No Evil, See No Evil.
Loved, loved, loved, loved Swimming with Sharks...one of the unsung gems on Spacey's resume. I also think Beyond the Sea is severely underrated.

I thought he was good in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Oh, and A Bug's Life.
Nice to see some love for Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil...severely underrated movie and one of the best movie titles ever.

The Shipping News. Kevin and Dame Judi Dench. Can't really go wrong.

I love "The Life of David Gale" . In this film, Kevin Spacey is a superb actor. I think that his best film, with Seven

I recently rewatched The Big Kahuna (1999), amazing work by both Spacey and Danny DeVito.

Dad is the movie where I saw him first, it's one of my favorites.

I absolutely have to recommend Recount, which also stars John Hurt and the incomparable Laura Dern. The researchers for this movie obviously did their homework and though the slant leans heavily towards the Democrats and has been Hollywoodified to a degree, I found it to be a fascinating look into the political process.