The MoFo Top 100 of the 60s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I knew it had to be you with The Music Man at #4

I had 3 musicals on my list, here's hoping to see the other 2.

Only three? I think I had either 6 or 7 musicals on my list. It could have easily been more, but I had to make room for some other great movies that probably won't make the countdown.

So two of you have owned up to the worst Musical of my childhood. Who else voted for it?
We should have switched child hoods My parents never watched musicals. My dad liked Spaghetti Westerns and war films. Basically anything with guns was good.

So two of you have owned up to the worst Musical of my childhood. Who else voted for it?
I'm not sorry. I just wish that more people voted for it. It should have been much higher on the countdown.

I know! What can I say! I had to make room for all those Sandra Dee movies
I had a hard time narrowing down the rom-coms, but I think my final list only had 1 Sandra Dee movie and 1 Doris Day movie.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Only three? I think I had either 6 or 7 musicals on my list. It could have easily been more, but I had to make room for some other great movies that probably won't make the countdown.
I have 3 musicals on my list. I considered others, but when I went over my list a few times, I knew that I liked the movies that I chose better than the other musicals that I considered.

I am guilty of voting for it.

I meant you and Citizen, GBG

I know. And I'm not sorry that I voted for it.

It's too bad that you didn't appreciate it when you were a child. It's one of the greatest musicals ever, and it's a shame that it's so low on the countdown.

Have you tried watching it again now that you're an adult? Maybe you'll like it now. It's easily Robert Preston's best movie.

I have 3 musicals on my list. I considered others, but when I went over my list a few times, I knew that I liked the movies that I chose better than the other musicals that I considered.

I am guilty of voting for it.

I tried narrowing down the musicals on my list, but I just love musicals more than most other movies.

I know. And I'm not sorry that I voted for it.

It's too bad that you didn't appreciate it when you were a child. It's one of the greatest musicals ever, and it's a shame that it's so low on the countdown.

Have you tried watching it again now that you're an adult? Maybe you'll like it now. It's easily Robert Preston's best movie.
Eh.. its one of many awful opinions that you hold. I'm sure if you were to expand this to a site wide opinion: most would disagree with me.

Eh.. its one of many awful opinions that you hold. I'm sure if you were to expand this to a site wide opinion: most would disagree with me.
I meant you. It won't let me edit for some reason.

Most people don't agree with me. That's just means that most of you are wrong.

I have seen the original Cape Fear, but I much prefer Scorsese's remake. I have not seen the movie version of The Music Man, but I have seen it as a play. So I have seen one and a half of the last two. Still none from my list though.

I have seen the original Cape Fear, but I much prefer Scorsese's remake. I have not seen the movie version of The Music Man, but I have seen it as a play. So I have seen one and a half of the last two. Still none from my list though.

If you haven't seen The Music Man with Robert Preston as Professor Harold Hill, then you haven't seen The Music Man.

I had a hard time narrowing down the rom-coms, but I think my final list only had 1 Sandra Dee movie and 1 Doris Day movie.
I actually don't have any Sandra Dee or Doris Day movies on my list...but of course I do really enjoy their films I needed at least 50 spots for all the 60s film I wanted to include.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
From Russia With Love was my number 15 choice. It is my third favorite Bond movie of all time. I just really love the story in the film. It's a really fun watch certainly.

Have not seen Music Man or Cape Fear. I thought about seeing Cape Fear a few times, but I ended up going with other films.