The MoFo Top 100 of the 60s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and loved it. It wouldn't have made my list or anything, but it's a great short animation film with a big heart.

Off Topic: I'm off to watch Tale of Tales now, which is another short on the animation list that I haven't seen yet.

The Breakdown...

A Taste of Honey

1st (25 points), 7th (19 points), 9th (17 points)

Seconds

5th (21 points), 7th (19 points), 15th (11 points), 16th (10 points)

Notes

Both films were tied with another. A Taste of Honey appeared one three lists, so ranks the lowest. Seconds and another film both appeared on four lists, but the other placed higher on an individual list, so appears next in the countdown.

I've never heard of a Taste of Honey

As for Seconds I liked the film, but not enough to put on my list

Seconds was yet another candidate for my list that ultimately didn't make the cut. I'm glad it made it without my help. I didn't have the time to see A Taste of Honey, but it sure looks like an interesting picture.

This seems like a great start for this decade list!

I haven't seen either of these. I don't think I've ever even heard of Seconds.

My List
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (#101)
25. Something That Didn't Make the One Pointers List

Master of My Domain
I wanted to watch Seconds because I know cricket loved it, but I didn't have enough time.

I'll get to it this week or two.

Welcome to the human race...
I watched and reviewed Seconds at some point in the last few weeks. It's pretty good, though I didn't vote for it. So far it's the only entry I've seen.

Unregistered User
I had Seconds on my list. Bit gutted that it wasn't placed higher. It really is an underrated gem of a movie. Didn't get round to A Taste of Honey but I will soon.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Had Seconds on my watchlist forever.

And I just added A Taste of Honey to the watchlist.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
So far a big goose egg for me on both listing and having seen any of the entries so far...

Cya tomorrow!