Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I saw Avenger and i give it 7 out of 10

il posto (1961)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Action Jackson (1988)

Well what can you say about this movie, for cheap thrills this is the way to go, not much in the way of story or acting but still a lot of fun. Carl Weathers seemed a little old in this movie but he did ok. I assume they made this to compete with 80's actions movie of the time but needed to put a black actor twist on it. I am surprised they went with this movie as Beverly Hills Cop I think came out around the same time (give or take 1 or 2 years) and made a much smarted black cop film. I still enjoyed the film as it is one of those switch off your brain movies for 90 mins.

3/5 Stars

I've seen Bob le Flambeur, Army of Shadows, Le Samouraï and Le Cercle Rouge by Melville.

I love all four of them, but my favorite definitely is Le Cercle Rouge. Only a handful of films equal the sheer class of that picture.
This

I have to return some videotapes.
Pitch Perfect 2
I expected this one, since it had a higher budge, to be less **** than Pitch Perfect 1
but now, somehow, it was even more ****!
2nd one looks exactly like the first, I'll pass.

The movie has no rewatchability to me. All the jokes were amusing, I guess on first watch but I found it completely unfunny after that. I would have probably given it
on the first watch but then
after that.

The Shuttered Room (1967) What a disturbing surprise this is! The story is atmospheric and unsettling, pretty weird. A very fresh little horror flick

Finished here. It's been fun.

Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives

wat m8

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The movie is surely very original and may seem hard to grasp at first, but some things can be explained easily, while others are better left in the world of ghosts.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Five Easy Pieces (1970) - Bob Rafelson

- Very nice 70's picture with an awesome performance by Jack Nicholson. Landscape are amazing, direction is very good and the soundtrack is great. Brilliant flick.

+

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

I agree with what most people have said: this is just a terrific, non-stop action thrill ride. I could hardly put my drink in front of my face for a second for fear of missing something. Tom Hardy makes a fine Max and Charlize Theron is super in her role as Furioso. There are so many crazy, jacked-up, souped-up, outlandish vehicles in this movie that is near impossible to count them. Hugh Keays-Byrne, who played The Toecutter in the very first Mad Max film, is back as a different character, the chief bad guy, Immortan Joe. In fact, there are lots of nice little moments that touch on the previous films that make the film even more fun. This is one I'm actually considering seeing again at the cinema if I get the chance. A great time to be had and I highly recommend it.

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
This is one I'm actually considering seeing again at the cinema if I get the chance. A great time to be had and I highly recommend it.

I gave it the same rating as you. All three times I saw it at the theater.