The screenwriters say he's human. I think that should be enough. But if you want to believe Ridley Scott's lies, that's on you, not me.
Who are you even talking to? Just keep on ignoring all the obvious evidence against what you are saying. Just keep speaking nonsense that is easily and obviously disproved. Burden of proof is on you, and since you are dead wrong (clearly and obviously), that's gonna be tough!

Here is a quote from the Voice Over in the screenplay"

DECKARD (V.O.): I knew it on the roof that night. We were brothers, Roy Batty and I! Combat models of the highest order. We had fought in wars not yet dreamed of... in vast nightmares still unnamed. We were the new people... Roy and me and Rachael! We were made for this world. It was ours! ( Blade Runner screenplay February 23, 1981) (Emphasis mine)

Here are some direct quotes and informative anecdotes from others involved in the production, including Edward James Olmos (Gaff), Syd Mead (Concept Artist), and Ridley Scott himself from a Wired interview he did:

Syd Mead: "Yes, of course he is , otherwise the movie doesn't make sense, you don't need just one more super intelligent detective you know, hunting these people down. Erm, Bryant calls him in deliberately. He's a replicant and they all know it except Deckard"

Edward J Olmos who played Gaff was aware of what his character was doing with the unicorn origami to share with Deckard that he was a replicant also and perhaps was only too glad to follow the intracy of the this situation as long as it was done in a subtle way.

Wired: You shot the unicorn dream sequence as part of the original production. Why didn't you include it in either the work print or the initial release?

Scott:As I said, there was too much discussion in the room. I wanted it. They didn't want it. I said, "Well, it's a fundamental part of the story." And they said, "Well, isn't it obvious that he's a replicant?" And I said, "No more obvious than that he's not a replicant at the end." So, it's a matter of choice, isn't it?

A little room to dream, eh?

Clearly studio meddling there, as well. There are books about this - check them out.

Scott: No? Why is he nodding when he looks at this silver unicorn? I'm not going to send up a balloon. Doing the job he does, reading the files he reads on other replicants, Deckard may have wondered at one point, "Am I human or am I a replicant?" That's in his innermost thoughts. I'm just giving you the fully fleshed-out possibility to justify that look at the end, where he kind of glints and looks angry. To me, it's an affirmation. He nods, he agrees. "Ah hah! Gaff was here. I've been told."

So, now we have some guy on the internet claiming Ridley is lying about all this, even though there is no reason for him to lie, the film itself is full of evidence to the contrary, and Ridley was the guy that actually, you know, made the film!

Guy on internet: Did not make the film. Has no possible way of actually having the correct information. Has a pet theory. Participates in Confirmation Bias. Has never met, spoken to, or interacted with any of the people involved with actually making the film.

Sorry if I have trouble believing you, but it may be due to the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. At all.

Occam's razor - Which one seems more likely:

1 - There is a vast conspiracy. The entire production crew of the film Blade Runner has concocted a sting operation, perpetrated on the world, in regards to a film they made decades ago. They even went as far as to make the film in such a way as to align with their cunning scheme in an effort to confuse and befuddle their targets. Like Phil K. Dick himself in regards to Gnosticism and the black prison, only a select few have been chosen to see through the illusion, but these accursed folk all suffer from a Cassandra complex - only they know the truth, but no one will believe them.

2 - The director originally intended Deckard to be a replicant. Ford fought him on the idea but eventually gave up when Ridley was adamant about it (Ford confirms these facts in interviews, stating he wanted Deck to be human, so the audience has a human to connect with in the already dark and lonely story). The idea was in the original cut, but studio pressure and interference, which has been documented and confirmed ever since the film first hit theaters, forced Ridley to remove some content that supported the replicant stuff with Deckard. Later, Ridley gets a chance to do his cut of the film, at which time he re-inserts the footage, re-cuts the film to his liking, and releases it.

You decide!