What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

In Quebec majority is 18 years old so it's legal
if you were my son.. you would wait.. lol..

Bet you are glad you arent mine..

I dont drink anyway...

if you were my son.. you would wait.. lol..

Bet you are glad you arent mine..

I dont drink anyway...
when I drink it's 1 or 2 beer. I've been drunk 2 times in my life and it was awful

Our plain scones look exactly like your biscuits then! We can have plain, cheese or ones with sultanas/raisins. They don't actually have that much sugar in them. Used for a treat in a cream tea

when I drink it's 1 or 2 beer. I've been drunk 2 times in my life and it was awful
I drank before when I was younger.. .Late 20's.. but I havent for a very very long time.. more than 22 years..

Just your basic can of pepsi...but man its refreshing

well honeykid , this is not a photo of the salted lassi i drank . just one uploaded from the net .

i already had just drunk the salted lassi when i chanced upon this thread . so no photo of the actual drink , though it looked just the same . just answering the comment you made on my post .

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I never ever eat breakfast, and I usually wait 5 hours before I eat. But today I was up at 7:45, and at 10:30, I had a club sandwich, hash brown, and going to go for a piece of fish and chips. I stopped drinking pop, but if I ever do drink it, it's Ginger Ale with food.

Water with food doesn't taste right.