What languages can you speak, read, or write?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Danish is drunkard German.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
In addition to English, I speak a bit of Spanish and that's about it. I also know a bit of German, French, and Japanese though mostly just curses and insults in the last three. I love being able to yell "You are a fat old man who bathes all day!" at someone in Japanese and most of the time they have no idea what I said. (My brother taught me that one but I have no idea where he learned it.)

Of you already speak English learning other languages is mostly a waste of time since English is the world's standard language now (most academic articles are written in English already). Unless you plan to work in a certain country.

Ecchi shiyou! Ketsu wo-tanaberu! YARRROOOO!
My daughter is an anime freak ... so when we found this kitten.. she decided to name him Neko... so yeah every day I speak some Japanese in our home...

Latvian(my native language), russian(my second language) and english(learned mostly from cartoons, movies and rap music.)

I can write/speak in Dutch (mother language), English (fluently), French (pretty good) and German to an extent (I can understand practically everything, but it's harder for me to speak and write correctly, because of the difficult grammar).

I also understand a little bit of Italian and Spanish, but don't ask me to write or speak those languages fluently.

I also did Latin for six years in school, so I can understand that too.

Of you already speak English learning other languages is mostly a waste of time
Well, I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. Anyway, not a bigger waste of time than watching films.
My daughter is an anime freak..
Your daughter is Guaporense?!
Just English for me except I know "go f**k yourself" in Portuguese, "do you want to f**k" in French, and "my p*ssy is sore" in Chinese.
Looks like you know the most important phrases. You only need to know how to say: "Suck my fat nipples, scrub my dirty feet, spank my ass and call me your mommy" in Polish. So, here you go: "Ssij moje t³uste suty, wyszoruj moje brudne stopy, uderz mnie w dupê i nazwij swoj± mamusi±". No problem.

You only need to know how to say: "Suck my fat nipples, scrub my dirty feet, spank my ass and call me your mommy" in Polish. So, here you go: "Ssij moje t³uste suty, wyszoruj moje brudne stopy, uderz mnie w dupê i nazwij swoj± mamusi±". No problem.
Thanks. I'll remember that with Captain Spaulding.

Some additional phrases so you don't get lost when fiddling with Captain Spaulding:

G³êbiej i mocniej - Deeper and harder!
Lubiê ow³osione - I like 'em hairy
Bardziej na prawo! - More to the right!
Ty zboczuchu! - You kinky bastard!
Mam chorobê weneryczn±! - I have STDs!
Sp*erdalaj geju! - I don't swing that way! (Polish people are more direct, so it literally means "f*ck off you queer")
Zapomnia³em prezerwatywy! - I forgot my condom!
To boli! - It hurts!
Ile p³acê? - How much is it?

I heard a freakin funny word yesterday. It's 'pytogrzmot' and it's a fusion of two words: pyta (which mostly just means male penis) and grzmot (thunder, boom). It's pretty funny for some reason.

Another funny word is 'pedryl'. It's an obsolete word for 'gay' in Polish. Nowadays it's used in a slang to offense somebody.

I can write/speak in Dutch (mother language), English (fluently), French (pretty good) and German to an extent (I can understand practically everything, but it's harder for me to speak and write correctly, because of the difficult grammar).

I also understand a little bit of Italian and Spanish, but don't ask me to write or speak those languages fluently.

I also did Latin for six years in school, so I can understand that too.
Impressive. I also have a friend who speaks 5-6 languages. I think it gets easier the more you know: if you know Spanish and Portuguese, learning Italian becomes easier, Dutch is easier if you understand English and German, considering they say it's a mixture of both.

I though in Belgium the standard language was French. Oh, Dutch is there as well:

Well, I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. Anyway, not a bigger waste of time than watching films.
If you do it for entertainment. Watching movies is absolutely useless unless you are a professional critic who is paid to write reviews and most times it's faster to write a review based on reviews of other critics rather than wasting 2 hours watching the actual movie .

Some additional phrases so you don't get lost when fiddling with Captain Spaulding:

G³êbiej i mocniej - Deeper and harder!
Lubiê ow³osione - I like 'em hairy
Bardziej na prawo! - More to the right!
Ty zboczuchu! - You kinky bastard!
Mam chorobê weneryczn±! - I have STDs!
Sp*erdalaj geju! - I don't swing that way! (Polish people are more direct, so it literally means "f*ck off you queer")
Zapomnia³em prezerwatywy! - I forgot my condom!
To boli! - It hurts!
Ile p³acê? - How much is it?

I heard a freakin funny word yesterday. It's 'pytogrzmot' and it's a fusion of two words: pyta (which mostly just means male penis) and grzmot (thunder, boom). It's pretty funny for some reason.

Another funny word is 'pedryl'. It's an obsolete word for 'gay' in Polish. Nowadays it's used in a slang to offense somebody.
And you know these as you tend to visit "women of the night" more than often?

Roaming those streets in Poland at night are you?

Your daughter is Guaporense?!
No. But Guap and her would get along.. she cosplays as a character from "Bleach", an anime show as this character... and my daughter has natural (not a wig or from a box) dark red hair.... My daughter is very beautiful....

she cosplays as a few other girls.. one from "Attack on Titan", one from a video game called "Dragon Quest"... and a few others...

I have no interest in cosplay. Some people naturally dress according to their hobby: fans of Roman legions create their own Roman legions, with armor and everything. While I have been a fan of military history and animation I have had no interest in dressing up in the manner historical soldiers or fictional characters do.

@MovieGal, our picture does not show.

And you know these as you tend to visit "women of the night" more than often?
I visit men of the night. Sexy Celebrity was the last one.
No. But Guap and her would get along..
Guap, that's your chance! The ultimate anime lady for you!
and my daughter has natural

(not a wig or from a box) dark red hair....

My daughter is very beautiful....
Pics or didn't happen.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Ahahah! I was predicting a similar comment from Minio but I wasn't expecting it to be so kinky!

On topic: I speak Portuguese (my native language), Spanish and English fluently.
I'm also studying German and French so I can read and understand both well. I have some vocabulary in Italian though I'm not into the grammar (but I will eventually have to start studying it)... I also studied Russian for some time but I don't practice enough so I forgot a lot of things. I still can read cirilic though!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Dutch? Lekker! Mijn Nederlands is na goed. But it used to be... I still can't spell aljsteblieft and I don't wanna look it up.

I also sometimes mix German with Dutch, but it's cool to see how they differ, and Dutch (and English) being a Germanic language probably makes it easier for me. I'm better at pronouncing (I can do a really good Dutch accent