Your Favorite Food & Drink

Tools    

I can pretend that things last.
I LOVE Indian food.

Try Bhel Puri and Pani Puri.

Cheers
Aditya

French cuisine is my favorite but also love Italian, Asian, Greek, Mediterranean, Spanish, Russian, and many others. My favorite dish? Oh boy that's hard but have to say a good asparagus, mushroom, and sun dried tomato quiche. Beverage? I'm a big fan of all wine types.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Pizza (Sbarros) is the best, but pizza from anywhere on Earth is pretty good. I notice in Europe instead of pepperoni they put ham. The only pizza slice I never finished was this place in NYC a friend I met in Greece said (months before we met again) that we'd have to go to. I was partly full, but if it was good enough, I'd throw it in the disposal.

I LOVE to eat these frozen little microwaveable pretzels with mozzarella cheese..

I drink more Vernors, but I really love Dr. Pepper. I can't drink more than a glass of water a day no matter how hard I try. I do love freshly squeeze juice, or almost any kind of juice.

I love Chinese food, especially low mein noodles and rangoons.. I love doner kabobs, Lamb Gyro... Tacos with lots of lettuce and tomatoes, some cheese... I love Gouda cheese, and ate about $2.50 worth (toothpick) yesterday.

Spam (the one out of a can) musubi (spam with rice wrapped in seaweed) like sushi and my favorite drink is strawberry milkshake
Are you from Hawaii?

Despite my stance against the Asian movies, I LOVE Chinese and Thai food.

And I'll eat sushi right off your body if I have to. (well, depending....)

Vietnamese food isn't bad, either. Not sure if I've had Korean..... actually, I'm not sure if I've had Vietnamese, either. I might be thinking of some other country's food.

Toast. Granary bread with as many seeds and stuff as possible. Toast and leave it to go cold and crisp, loads of butter and a really really thin spread of Marmite. My go to comfort food

wanabe movie critique
Big Mac with Coke!
Man, I'm hungry already.....

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Vietnamese food isn't bad, either. Not sure if I've had Korean..... actually, I'm not sure if I've had Vietnamese, either. I might be thinking of some other country's food.

Hey SC, Can you describe this stance against Asian movies? Which have you seen? Any Kurosawa?

in terms of food Asia is very varied though mate...there is Indian Subcontinent, Middle East...and there is Korea China whatever..

Hey SC, Can you describe this stance against Asian movies? Which have you seen? Any Kurosawa?
I haven't seen any Kurosawa.

I actually don't have a stance against Asian movies, but everyone else thinks I do. I just got annoyed during Movie Countdowns when an Asian movie nobody's heard of made the list and a lot of other great, more well known things didn't. I would bang a gong in annoyance. See any Movie Countdown thread, particularly the '90s Movie Countdown.

Rare steak is my favorite.

Avocados are a great source of testosterone-boosting fats too.

Anything with lots of spicy heat, like habaneros is great.

Favorite dish is probably a meaty chili with lots of seasoning.

Probably anime in general, and if so I'd totally agree with him - I'm not fond of it at all. Most of it's way too feminine and flamboyant for my taste, even the edgier stuff..