A Formal Apology to the Fellow Members

Tools    

All of you people who feel the need to apologize are making me worried about getting the "Most Controversial" MoFie on Sunday.

This is why I can't apologize -- I must get that award!

All of you people who feel the need to apologize are making me worried about getting the "Most Controversial" MoFie on Sunday.

This is why I can't apologize -- I must get that award!
You suck at campaigning SC. You should have gracefully said HK was funny, while secretly pm'ing us hilarious stuff. Then you should have paid Yoda off in...... well whatever Yoda likes, to allow you free reign to insult us .

Seriously the stuff you would have achieved with me as your campaign manager. Captain Spaulding saw this and that's why he hired me .

You suck at campaigning SC. You should have gracefully said HK was funny, while secretly pm'ing us hilarious stuff. Then you should have paid Yoda off in...... well whatever Yoda likes, to allow you free reign to insult us .
No. You should have just voted for me.

And I can't be graceful. Not when I'm also up for the "Most Controversial" MoFie.

Do you see what a dilemma being nominated for everything is?!

No. You should have just voted for me.
I voted you biggest dissapointment (for not hiring me as your camaign manager), and worst potential employer (just in case you hired me as your campaign manager)

Still not sure why I got nominated in that category. I doubt I'll win. Not sure what's so controversial about being a bitch anyway.
I think I nominated you for Most Controversial. "Bitch" was the reason.

Weren't you nominated for that last year as well?

I voted you biggest dissapointment (for not hiring me as your camaign manager), and worst potential employer (just in case you hired me as your campaign manager)
Thanks!

I think I nominated you for Most Controversial. "Bitch" was the reason.

Weren't you nominated for that last year as well?
I don't remember, tbh. Possibly. I only remember the best couple category because we won it.

Both of you should win biggest self promoters, outside of Captain Spauldings ego.

Also i think MV has been using subliminal messages to make me vote for her in every category (she should be disqualified).

Also i think MV has been using subliminal messages to make me vote for her in every category (she should be disqualified).
If I had the power to actually make you do anything, you'd have finished your top 50 ages ago.

Good to see, JacobKyon. I didn't even look at any of your threads again once I read the thing with Godoggo. If she's cool with you, I certainly will be too.

Both of you should win biggest self promoters, outside of Captain Spaulding's ego.
If I don't win Best New MoFo then I expect a formal apology from everyone who didn't vote for me.

Master of My Domain
If I don't win Best New MoFo then I expect a formal apology from everyone who didn't vote for me.
Choose your words carefully... that may end up clogging the forum.

People who don't get voted for anything need an award, something like "The Unseeable Mofo" would be good.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks for apologizing and it's accepted.

I know you like games so please don't feel as if you are not welcome to play anymore. You are. It was a misunderstanding and next time we both handle it better.

Let's just start over.