Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

wanabe movie critique
I'm watching "Interview" tonight

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
nice butt... maybe it's worth watching..

Yesterday I was just saying how I admired Cassavetes for never having nudity (even though I love boobs) but it's usually to titilate the audience, etc... Then I watch one of his films about strippers, horrible, but I'll try it again when I have nothing left (Chinese Bookie)

Lord High Filmquisitor
I saw Into the Woods last night with my sister and will rewatch it tonight for a friend's birthday.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
nice butt... maybe it's worth watching..
Dupa actually means ass in Polish.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dr. Strangelove or How I learn to stop worrying and love the bomb - Stanley Kubrick

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Dupa actually means ass in Polish.
That film's english title is "Tuesday, After Christmas"... its about adultery...

Recommended by forum titans Christine and Godoggo-

Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte (1964)
I have that on DVD somehwere, will make sure i try it before i send in my 60s list mainly because of the two who praised it.

The Wicker Man (1973)
Funny, I almost watch that one tonight.

I have never seen it and feel like it is quite essential, but unfortunately I didn't have time... Hopefully tomorrow will be the day where I stop associating 'The Wicker Man' with a mentally insane Nicolas Cage (or in fact, just Cage being Cage, really).