You ready? You look ready.
New haircut!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141215_191432.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	18840  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I got my haircut just yesterday. Every time I put it off and finally do it I immediately think "why did I wait so long?!" I mean, I know why: laziness. But it's always nice to have it done.

Here as promised some pictures of my doggy.

Well his name is Rocky and he has a uhm, difficult temper.

Edit: He's 8 years old, old little man.

He's pretty bad at swimming, because his body is little and the water drags him, so usually we have to run after him to get him, yet he loves water, but surprisingly not showers, he looks so miserable everytime I give him one.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Here as promised some pictures of my doggy.

Well his name is Rocky and he has a uhm, difficult temper.

Edit: He's 8 years old, old little man.

He's pretty bad at swimming, because his body is little and the water drags him, so usually we have to run after him to get him, yet he loves water, but surprisingly not showers, he looks so miserable everytime I give him one.

That first pic is adorable, but the second pic is fantastic! That face. You have a very cute dog.

Here are me and my boys at a Christmas party last night. One of the probably three pictures I have been in all year. I would just show off my boys like I do on Facebook, but since they are not MoFo members yet you have to put up with my fat face.

Is this a record? All for one thread as well as far as I could tell.
I doubt that. I remember receiving over 100 for my Top MoFos Countdown.

Your little one looks like he's halfway into it, but you and your other son look like you hate the camera. Or was something else happening?
Not at the moment but that is usually a good guess with them. I am just the least photogenic person ever and cannot smile naturally to save my life. The oldest usually at least has the cheese smile going on but kept it to himself I guess.

Lovely pic Sean the boys are so like you - handsome! They look about the same difference in age as our two sons , only mine are 20 years older! Hope you all have a great Christmas , it's never as magical unless you have young kids around. Luckily we've got our two little nieces to stay for five days tomorrow so looking forward to seeing their little faces on Christmas morning