Great existential movies?

Tools    

Yo, been a while. I've had a "movie break" for a while cause I have so much to see that I didn't know where to start, hahahah.

My all-time fave movie is American Beauty and I LOVE Ghost World, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. I love existential tinted movies, and I'd love to watch one tonight.
So if you guys could list your favorite existential movies, it would help me out and give this thread a place for movie discussion as well!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Incredible Shrinking Man is surprisingly exciting and ultimately profound. Buffet froid is one of the funniest, most-absurd examples I can mention.

Yo, been a while. I've had a "movie break" for a while cause I have so much to see that I didn't know where to start, hahahah.

My all-time fave movie is American Beauty and I LOVE Ghost World, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. I love existential tinted movies, and I'd love to watch one tonight.
So if you guys could list your favorite existential movies, it would help me out and give this thread a place for movie discussion as well!
Ah, someone after my own heart. American Beauty is my all time favourite also and Ghost World and Lost in Translation are both brilliant. The thin red line is the trippiest war movie you'll ever see and it's loaded with familiar faces. It's the ultimate existential movie in my opinion. Taxi Driver isn't as good but it's also about existenialism and lonliness in an absurd world.

Trouble with a capital "T"
The Incredible Shrinking Man is surprisingly exciting and ultimately profound. Buffet froid is one of the funniest, most-absurd examples I can mention.
The Incredible Shrinking Man is an excellent choice for existentialism, also strong would be The Truman Show.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Wild Strawberries or Winter Light. Hell, practically any Bergman film.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just watched "Rashomon" and "Seven Samura" -- very great ones.. Out of the ones you guys mentioned, I loved American Beauty, Taxi Driver, Wild Strawberries.