Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

That was the plan actually
Fan-frickin-tastic! It's so much more fun playing a character.

You could have a movie theme, with heroes and villains.

Hmmmm...I would so want to be this guy:

Theres a bunch that would be good. Freddy Kreuger, The Joker, Vader, Lecter, Chuckie, The Mask, but the one that keeps popping in my head is this guy...

I changed the image. Kilmers Doc Holliday was awesome, but it will be hard to top Doctor Doom.

Normally they announce it vote by vote, but the thing is will enough people be online at the same time to justify doing it that way.

Cmon Godoggo lets do this and get to the after party! Cmon, say it! Just say it!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I only see Donnie online and not TUS, so I think I'll skip the vote by vote thing and just announce the winner.

First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone for playing and putting effort into the game. It got off to a rocky start with a lot of people signing up then not playing, but it ended up going better than I thought it was going to.

Special thanks to all the character fun from Tongo, Hit Girl and 7thson.

Anyway now for the winner of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Which will be in the next post.

It was a close game. 5 to 4 close actually. However, there can be only one Survivor.

That person is:

Congrats, Donnie!!! You are the winner of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains!

Congrats to you as well, TUS.

You both played a great game.

The was a point when I realized that Donnie may be doing the sneak attack win and he did. Third time was the charm.

Don't feel too bad, TUS. You do have the honor of being the only winner and runner-up and that's nothing to sneeze at.

I give you both a hand. Well done, sirs.

Congrats Donnie. Thanks Godoggo for all the hard work you put into this. I enjoyed playing with everyone, yes even Tongo.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Congrats Donnie.

Close one.

Who voted for who?

also, I played the Riddler character too, posting riddles and constantly battling Tongo, hahaha.

I did think I deserved the win a bit more, no one had Sexy constantly yelling at people to have them evicted, but I can settle for second. If people voted based on me winning previously, then I had no chance.

Good job Donnie.

Suspect's Reviews

I love how after all that time I screamed for your elimination, it finally happens thanks to one vote that crowned Donnie as the winner. The very last possible chance... but thank God it happened. Thank God. I feel like a winner too right now.

I hope my jury questions to Donnie helped. I was trying to write some persuasive, favorable questions to Donnie that made him sound more badass than he probably was.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I love how after all that time I screamed for your elimination, it finally happens thanks to one vote that crowned Donnie as the winner. The very last possible chance... but thank God it happened. Thank God. I feel like a winner too right now.
Damn you!!! DAMN YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!