to blib

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
no i dont think we will be outcast....everyone loves us

about THE laughing about hurting your car....i wouldnt run her over....it would be like driving into a tank....you would be more injured than she.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
First i think we should just let people who stumble across this post know what on earth were talking about....

This is a chat post. Pointless and selfish at that...please dont outcast us, me and sisboombah need to talk and they dont let us anymore!! So our only way of communication is MOFO. ANyone can join in if they want Think of MOFO as being our romantic gateway of communictaion to love

anyway.....

Originally Posted by sisboombah
no i dont think we will be outcast....everyone loves us

about THE laughing about hurting your car....i wouldnt run her over....it would be like driving into a tank....you would be more injured than she.
No seriously i might have to kill her. First of all she smahes the door against the lampost, then locks the front seat into the wridest postition possible and THEN smashed the car door along the pavement all in the space on 5 minutes. she didnt seem sorry at all and apparently has said to her housemate that she finds it funny how angry i am about it. The car is two weeks old AND SHE WONDERS WHY I AM ANGRY.

I may creep round there this evening and smother her in her sleep...or just drop a brick on her head

surely a brick would just bounce off her face fat. i cant believe she didnt seem sorry. she always sounded like such a sweet person. a little obsessive but sweet. have you not asked her why she shows no remorse? or why she finds it so funny? you should put into her perspective and say 'THE, if i damaged something you treasured loads for whatever reason by accident and showed no real humain emotions such as feeling guilty or iresponsible would you not be angry with me?' maybe she will understand. im starting to think that some of your female friends have issues. apart from me...i dont have issues.

surely a brick would just bounce off her face fat. i cant believe she didnt seem sorry. she always sounded like such a sweet person. a little obsessive but sweet. have you not asked her why she shows no remorse? or why she finds it so funny? you should put into her perspective and say 'THE, if i damaged something you treasured loads for whatever reason by accident and showed no real humain emotions such as feeling guilty or iresponsible would you not be angry with me?' maybe she will understand. im starting to think that some of your female friends have issues. apart from me...i dont have issues.
Your right, maybe a brick would casue more damage to me than her. I will let her know how angry i was/am about it. I left a seminar early yday as iove pulled my back and sitting bent over a chair trying to write donw lecture notes at the speed of light while my nose was running was just not helping with my degree so i left. On the way out i asked her to get the rest of the seminra notes for me and she tutted and shook her head....i just snapped. i was like "You F*cking owe me!!" and said that the LEAST she could is copy someinar notes for me. i think i scared her a bit. she went all wobbly and big eyed and walked off. IM just gonna get Drunk in Sams on friday and tell her how angry i was/am with her. i just cant believe she still finds it funny whe it really anoyed me. I think ive been verygood to her about it. most poeple (Including my mum) would have made her pay for the damage. Grrrr

Anyway, moving on, do you know when your coming to visit me? Im going home not next Fri but the friday after. i think thats about the 18th? Then the weekend after that ik going to Amsterdam for a couple of days. If you are gonna come down to visit before christmas the only time period thats good for me is between end of October and beginning of November. Ive got soooooooooo much work due in afetr christmas and something has come up that measn ive got to do it before christmas. The something that has come up is.....

Im going to America for Christmas! wahoooo! cant wait, have been in like 3 years and finally getting to go back. Ross is coming too so that should be wicked. wish you could come as well

Just quickly, look half way down this link, what ones are the blank discs that i should get? im confused, theyve all changed again.

Blank disc shop

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Your right, maybe a brick would casue more damage to me than her. I will let her know how angry i was/am about it. I left a seminar early yday as iove pulled my back and sitting bent over a chair trying to write donw lecture notes at the speed of light while my nose was running was just not helping with my degree so i left. On the way out i asked her to get the rest of the seminra notes for me and she tutted and shook her head....i just snapped. i was like "You F*cking owe me!!" and said that the LEAST she could is copy someinar notes for me. i think i scared her a bit. she went all wobbly and big eyed and walked off. IM just gonna get Drunk in Sams on friday and tell her how angry i was/am with her. i just cant believe she still finds it funny whe it really anoyed me. I think ive been verygood to her about it. most poeple (Including my mum) would have made her pay for the damage. Grrrr

Anyway, moving on, do you know when your coming to visit me? Im going home not next Fri but the friday after. i think thats about the 18th? Then the weekend after that ik going to Amsterdam for a couple of days. If you are gonna come down to visit before christmas the only time period thats good for me is between end of October and beginning of November. Ive got soooooooooo much work due in afetr christmas and something has come up that measn ive got to do it before christmas. The something that has come up is.....

Im going to America for Christmas! wahoooo! cant wait, have been in like 3 years and finally getting to go back. Ross is coming too so that should be wicked. wish you could come as well
yeah i would have made her pay too. what a stupid stupid monster.

i dont know when i can visit you actually. i have to go to work at the weekends now i dont even know if i can get home on the 18th. im probably going to be working. im gonna try and change shifts with someone though. ive got the 19th off. so it might be a case of driving down sat night staying on sunday and then driving back on monday midday for a lecture at 2pm. be one hell of a rush though

i wish i could go to america. how long you going for? does that mean i wont see you at all over christmas? that sucks! im going to new york after christmas i think but it depends on the votes. loads of the third years and second years wanna do new york but the first years wanna do rotterdam. we will have to see. also if you wanted to go to the new york thing we would have to go seperatly from the rest of uni. they cant let you go because of insurance. it might not be new york but let me know if you are interested coz we will have to book it. ill understand if you cant seeing as your going to america at christmas now. i wish i could go that would be fun. but i have to see my family and i doubt i could afford it anyway....specially coz ive got to pay Ł340 for new york.

i dont know when i can visit you actually. i have to go to work at the weekends now i dont even know if i can get home on the 18th. im probably going to be working. im gonna try and change shifts with someone though. ive got the 19th off. so it might be a case of driving down sat night staying on sunday and then driving back on monday midday for a lecture at 2pm. be one hell of a rush though

i wish i could go to america. how long you going for? does that mean i wont see you at all over christmas? that sucks! im going to new york after christmas i think but it depends on the votes. loads of the third years and second years wanna do new york but the first years wanna do rotterdam. we will have to see. also if you wanted to go to the new york thing we would have to go seperatly from the rest of uni. they cant let you go because of insurance. it might not be new york but let me know if you are interested coz we will have to book it. ill understand if you cant seeing as your going to america at christmas now. i wish i could go that would be fun. but i have to see my family and i doubt i could afford it anyway....specially coz ive got to pay Ł340 for new york.
What you would be able to come down here on the 19th of October? Do that! I work weekends now as well in NEXT. start this SAt, but ill take the weekend off if you come down. Cant you miss the lecture on monday? or cant you come down mid week at all? Id love it if u came donw here.

But id love to go NEw York as well! SO if i went seperatly from Uni would it cost me more? Or the same as you guys? would i still be able to come on your da outs together? or i would i have to follow you around unawares fo your lecturers? Im still really up for it. who knows if i'll be able to afford it but i definatly would love to go.

Did u look at that link?

What you would be able to come down here on the 19th of October? Do that! I work weekends now as well in NEXT. start this SAt, but ill take the weekend off if you come down. Cant you miss the lecture on monday? or cant you come down mid week at all? Id love it if u came donw here.

But id love to go NEw York as well! SO if i went seperatly from Uni would it cost me more? Or the same as you guys? would i still be able to come on your da outs together? or i would i have to follow you around unawares fo your lecturers? Im still really up for it. who knows if i'll be able to afford it but i definatly would love to go.

Did u look at that link?
these are the ones i got last time

{CD 118} Unbranded 80 Min CDR without jewel case in Packs of 100.
These discs have a silver top surface.
The laser side has a pale gold dye colour.

Tested by us at 48x recording speed for audio and data applications.

Shipping cost will be calculated and displayed by the website before you finalise your order.

Price: Ł15.98 Including VAT at 17.5%

if you came to new york too then i would go separately to the uni as well coz i wouldnt want anything to go wrong where you couldnt come with us and then were stuck on your own....i will have to look into it with more detail but ill do that after i know where i will definatly be going and after i know you will definatly be going. i dont wanna end up not being able to go coz its too late to go with the uni. anyway i gotta go home now coz i have loads of reading to do.....i cant come down in the middle of the week coz of uni. i would miss so much. and i dont know about the dates you said coz i have about four essays to do between week 4 and week 7. plus i have 2 seminars to lead in weeks 5 and 8 (i think...might be wrong about 8 but i def have 2). if i get a weekend off work for some bizzare reason ill drive down. but i dont think thats going to happen my life is overrun at the moment.

ill talk to you again soon.
love you
karen x

these are the ones i got last time

{CD 118} Unbranded 80 Min CDR without jewel case in Packs of 100.
These discs have a silver top surface.
The laser side has a pale gold dye colour.

Tested by us at 48x recording speed for audio and data applications.

Shipping cost will be calculated and displayed by the website before you finalise your order.

Price: Ł15.98 Including VAT at 17.5%

if you came to new york too then i would go separately to the uni as well coz i wouldnt want anything to go wrong where you couldnt come with us and then were stuck on your own....i will have to look into it with more detail but ill do that after i know where i will definatly be going and after i know you will definatly be going. i dont wanna end up not being able to go coz its too late to go with the uni. anyway i gotta go home now coz i have loads of reading to do.....i cant come down in the middle of the week coz of uni. i would miss so much. and i dont know about the dates you said coz i have about four essays to do between week 4 and week 7. plus i have 2 seminars to lead in weeks 5 and 8 (i think...might be wrong about 8 but i def have 2). if i get a weekend off work for some bizzare reason ill drive down. but i dont think thats going to happen my life is overrun at the moment.

ill talk to you again soon.
love you
karen x
Cool, theyre the CD's im gonna get too then!

Ok well, have a look into New Yorka nd weher youll eventually be gouing and we;ll try and sort something outl sucj a shame you cant come donw. maybe ill get to come upa nd see you on my way home sometime, probably will be able to actually so that should be cool. Just got your email about the gym and stuff. WELL YOU DIDNT SAY thats EXACTLY waht happened to Donna....but u were kinda right anyway. im so annoyed. whats the point in paying for gym membership when im over the other side of the country?? And they knew i would be coz it was a student account and what student ever goes to university in the same county that he/she lives in? NOT ONE OF THEM. grrr. They are very crafty and i think i may wirite to watch dog about them.

Ok, well check MOFO everytime you sign on the net and ill always leave you a little update message in here letting you know whats happeing. U do the same...and anyone who wants to join in too

Im off home now as qwell. IM having ribs for dinner...
Then im gonna play PS2 with surround sound i love my uni flat. Try get your housemayes to go with u on boradband, would be wick, we could chat forever and ever amen.

Anyway, take care my love, speak 2 u soon XX

there's a frog in my snake oil
Rotterdam seemed a dull as ditch water industrial town when i was there for 2 days (and the coffee shops aren't obvious - so the first years won't like it Sis )

Get yerselves to NY

I am having a nervous breakdance
What the **** is this??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Get off my island
I think... it's... sis and blib blubbing... wonder who "they" are

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Golgot
Rotterdam seemed a dull as ditch water industrial town when i was there for 2 days (and the coffee shops aren't obvious - so the first years won't like it Sis )

Get yerselves to NY
God id love to get to NY. Sis will be sure to post later and tell you of her opions on Rotterdam, she went last year. Shes doing a film studies course about 100 miles away fro me and im doing an English course, but i would love to go on her trips to the film fetsivels, hence our conversation above. doing english we dont get to go on any trips over the 3 year course Apart from the occasional visit to the library (Dont even think i can spell library right )

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
What the **** is this??
Originally Posted by Yoda
What?
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
I think... it's... sis and blib blubbing... wonder who "they" are
Thats right MR M! Basically, neither me nor sis have Internet connections at out uni flats so we have to use the ones at uni. but as THEY - being University Admin dont allow us to use MSN Messenger and other chat thingymabobs to converse with one another, we thought we could do a little post here on MOFO, a board that we frequent regulary, to leave messages for eachother and chat when were both online at the same time. We shall not be seperated! But if anyone else wants to join in, your more than welcome. Just write in the subject title of your post who its to and then wait for a response

Hello, just thought id let you know we finally got broadband in the house today. HURRAH! No more trecking through town to use these shoddy machines. Do you know when your getting yours yet? let me know as soon as you do

Originally Posted by Golgot
- 10-08-2003 at 06:19 PM
as blib already, i went to rotterdam last year and it was the best time i had since i went to america. the films were fab and it snowed like a bitch which was great coz we had a massive snowball fight. they also do the best hot chocolate there in the pathe cinema and the screens there are massive! biggest ive ever seen anyway. it rulled and i would not be diserpointed if i went back. i apologise if this post seems agrey....its just coz my internet is so slow and it took me an hour just to load up this reply box...grrrr.

i think i might be going to berlin festival now...i think there is a larger interest in it. New York is a bit too expensive anyway.

Hello, just thought id let you know we finally got broadband in the house today. HURRAH! No more trecking through town to use these shoddy machines. Do you know when your getting yours yet? let me know as soon as you do
im glad you have your broadband. after tonights painful reunitement with 56k slow speed modem internet i am seriously thinking of getting broadband myself....even if i cant actually physically, mentally or any other ally way afford it.

its nice to have the internet in my room again though even if it does move slower than a snail on its death leaf.

xxxx

i think i might be going to berlin festival now...i think there is a larger interest in it. New York is a bit too expensive anyway.

im glad you have your broadband. after tonights painful reunitement with 56k slow speed modem internet i am seriously thinking of getting broadband myself....even if i cant actually physically, mentally or any other ally way afford it.

its nice to have the internet in my room again though even if it does move slower than a snail on its death leaf.

xxxx
So its Berlin now? Id definatly come there? would be easier if your uni cant let me come with you.

You really should get broadband if there is any way you can. Would be wick, we can chat with the web cam thing on MSN. Would be ool if u can come home this weeekend. We coul go see Cabin Fever? Kill Bill? Down with Love? OH THE POSSIBILITIES! IM so tired Up at 8 again tomorrow......*shudder* What was this abou all these guys coming onto you? Sounds like you still got it then?

So its Berlin now? Id definatly come there? would be easier if your uni cant let me come with you.

You really should get broadband if there is any way you can. Would be wick, we can chat with the web cam thing on MSN. Would be ool if u can come home this weeekend. We coul go see Cabin Fever? Kill Bill? Down with Love? OH THE POSSIBILITIES! IM so tired Up at 8 again tomorrow......*shudder* What was this abou all these guys coming onto you? Sounds like you still got it then?
i know i would love to see all those films with you (with the exception of cabin fever...too scary...plus someone said it was poo). i dont think im gonna go into uni much tomorrow. i dont realy feel like it...i think my time would be better spent doing the reading for the rest of the week and paying the water, electric, gas etc bills. boo.