Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

After watching "The French Connection" and "The French Connection II" last night, it just makes sense to watch "The Seven-Ups" tonight. I love Roy Scheider, and I've heard great things about this movie, so I have high hopes for it.

My aunt introduced me to Dusan Makavejev with WR: Mysteries of the Organism, so I'm introducing her to Tarkovsky with Stalker.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
My aunt introduced me to Dusan Makavejev with WR: Mysteries of the Organism, so I'm introducing her to Tarkovsky with Stalker.

That's not very nice of you to do

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Swimmer

I've been seeing alot of chatter about this film recently here, so giving it a shot. Looks like right up my alley, so hoping I really like it.

Audition by Takashi Miike (dont have the time yesterday so tonight look forward to see it) !!

First post, I just finished "The Seventh Seal". It was absolutely stunning.

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...

Who Is Harry Kellerman and Why Is He Saying Those Terrible Things About Me?

My first impression is if you changed the main character from a songwriter to a comedian, this could have worked as a Woody Allen film...

Peppermint Frappé

Moar Saura!