Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

6/10? I had that in my 25 for the Millennium list. There again, the first 10 years of this century were so poor that a 6/10 might actually make your list.
You do realize that Im pretty harsh on rating films..... so thats a decent rating.. very, very few films get 8 and above.....

Here, SC. I even found you a video.

While I like that video, I never promised bagpipes. Did I? I don't remember. It doesn't ring any bells. Or should I say it doesn't blow any bagpipes?

I did promise Wendy Carlos synthesizer music, since it's the '70s. Look out for that.

But... bagpipes????

Good idea. Raul, why don't you do it? I'm not opposed to someone else trying to imitate my annoyingness. Double trouble, I say. Sexy Hitler can only do so much. You can be one of my favorite Nazi men. My pride and joy. My surrogate SS son.

In fact, that should be the plot for Weeman's sequel.

SON OF SEXY HITLER!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'll use bagpipes then. Just remember you saying bagpipes are annoying. In a commentary u did suggest replacing bagpipes with your gong. But no, you didn't say for sure.

In fact, that should be the plot for Weeman's sequel.

SON OF SEXY HITLER!
I've given up all hope for a sequel at this point. If there wasn't one for the 80s I don't think the 70s will have one either.

That does kinda blow a bagpipe now. (Me saying I'd use bagpipes)

But if you do this, you have to really go full force and don't stop. I can train you on how to act like me. We could do this in a separate thread - The Sexy Hitler Academy. There could even be a graduation ceremony -- if you pass that is.

I don't think I'm going to go that far. Though I will throw a temper tantrum when Cries and Whispers shows up on the 70s list.

I don't think I'm going to go that far.
Then you fail and I'm not admitting you to the Academy. And I won't think of you as a son. And I'm gonna send you and your family and everyone else to the gas chambers.

Enter the Dragon (1973, Robert Clouse)

This film is easily one of the best martial arts and action flick that I have seen in a while and who couldn't resist seeing Bruce Lee beating up the bad guys in the movie. If you love simple action flick that are really entertaining, this is a really god choice for you.

Rating: 8/10

Belle (2014)

I will do a full review on this later but my god this is a wonderful film. Very worthy film of full marks.

My rating: 10/10

Belle (2014)

I will do a full review on this later but my god this is a wonderful film. Very worthy film of full marks.

My rating: 10/10
I have been wanting to see this for a long time.. perhaps tonight.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 ~ 6/10

Kids wanted to see it so well we went... I havent seen the first one though.

Caprice (1967) a spy movie send up with Doris Day, Richard Harris, Ray Walston.

Pretty silly, with no plot. But lots of 1966-67 voguish fashions and some 'nods' to James Bond films.

Bladerunner fans might be interested in Caprice as several scenes where shot inside the famous Bradbury Building.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Got two more to post here:

Amelie - 9/10. Beautifully made, awesome acting job by Audrey Tautou, and fantastic all-around!

The Road to El Dorado - 9/10. Nearly 15 years after I first watched it, it still stands the test of time with me! Love this movie! Somewhere in my top 20 or 25 of all animated films!

Finished here. It's been fun.

Fargo
(rewatch)

I do think its slightly overrated, but this Coen Brothers classic is a great little film. A finely tuned black-comedy with a great script.

A Million ways to die In the West (2014)

I went in with basic expectations, it's Seth MacFarlane after all:

Was it violent?

Yes

Was it offensive?

Yes

Was there toilet humour?

Yes

Was there LOADS of swearing?

Yes

So there you are! If you are a Seth fan you will probably enjoy it! If you are not then you might want to avoid it

My rating 7/10

Not brilliant but as a switch off your brain film this does the job for me.